To Our georgia Lurkers

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

Yes!! I knew if I worked the lure enough I’d get a strike!!

uga fans are so insecure and in need of affirmation they are an easy troll.

Have a cookie on your way out.

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.
Barney fife mayberry deputy. Y’all are still a good team let’s just see how it plays out. Dawgs can still bite it tho. Lol

Reactions: bfifemd
When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

You know the thing about dumpster fires that dumbasses never consider: they're contained and easily extinguished.

And speaking of NCs...we know who won't be winning one this year.

It was fun to watch. The kids have nothing left to play for this year but the love of the game so seeing the excitement afterwards was cool. You’d have probably loved to see your team get to celebrate. Instead the fans were all leaving early conceding victory in a hoffific loss. Sc doesn’t ha e a single player that could’ve gotten a scholarship at uga. How on earth could y’all be better than them at every position and lose? Your fans are going to start losing faith in that coach pretty soon. He’s a great recruiter and program manager. But he’s about as bad of a game day coach as there is in college football. And eventually the recruiting will start to suffer as people realize this. So ya it was a good day for TN.

I told my Ga friends this week when he asked about what I thought about Smart. I told him him that the talent on the Ga team makes Smart look better than he is. I did not think Ga would be in the playoffs and he got mad and started attacking Pruitt lol. All these years Tenn and Fla has been down and Ga still does not have one thing to show for it. I am telling you, most of these fans thinks that Ga is the standard for the rest of the SEC. oh well woof woof

I told my Ga friends this week when he asked about what I thought about Smart. I told him him that the talent on the Ga team makes Smart look better than he is. I did not think Ga would be in the playoffs and he got mad and started attacking Pruitt lol. All these years Tenn and Fla has been down and Ga still does not have one thing to show for it. I am telling you, most of these fans thinks that Ga is the standard for the rest of the SEC. oh well woof woof
If you look at signing classes alone, it's hard to believe Ga doesn't have a title.

You know the thing about dumpster fires that dumbasses never consider: they're contained and easily extinguished.

And speaking of NCs...we know who won't be winning one this year.
Roll off dumpsters with all kind of construction debris can be the worse. Those compactors can be a pain too. I get what you’re saying though and agree.;)

You're right, we are terrible this year and we still have as good of a chance to win the NC as Georgia does.

I went out to eat at a sports bar and it was like a funeral visitation.

You are braver than I, I wasn't going anywhere for an hour after the game. When I did venture out to the gas station I noticed they were low on beer though.

Reactions: joevol33
Poor thing, it's mad😂

So was Juan Jennings catching that Hail Mary! That was funny as hell. So was owning Ga for like 9 games in a row...good times. Oh, oh...remember when GA was the preseason, self anointed National Champion with Eric Zeir and Garrison Hurst? And Heath Shuler showed cracker box Sanford Stadium what a real QB was? Oh yeah, funny stuff. GA has beaten us, but never owned us like we have owned GA.

Now fellas Georgia has been highly ranked for a couple years now it took us several to win ours back in 98. But if they don’t do it before us and fl get back then they won’t.

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back