To Our georgia Lurkers

Several do lurk on here.

After our win, their loss was the best thing that’s happened today, so far.

If LSU beats fla, it will get even better........

Game is Arena Football style in Baton Rouge 35-28 the great LSU Tigers lead the Gators that may finally run out of magic.

Reactions: Alto1
Cheer up, little troopers. Next year will be, like, really, really, really your year!!

‘Cause uga is like the bestest program in the history of everything, right?

And, you did manage to destroy someone’s knee, which I think is your #1 priority in a game anyway, correct??

View attachment 230983
Lmao

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.
The guys from UGAs last national championship are picking out nursing homes.

Florida just threw a INT in the endzone.

Great to see Florida getting the soul crushers today, and unlike the Kentucky game because they're playing a terrific LSU team In Death Valley most likely the Gators will not get the needed great plays to win on the road.

Reactions: Behr
Cheer up, little troopers. Next year will be, like, really, really, really your year!!

‘Cause uga is like the bestest program in the history of everything, right?

And, you did manage to destroy someone’s knee, which I think is your #1 priority in a game anyway, correct??

View attachment 230983
Glad they lost. But you forgot they still control they own. Win out and damn dogs be in top 4. Heck if they play close game in sec championship they are in

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

Awwwww. I’m gonna catch those tears. You okay sugar britches?

I posted elsewhere, but most know I'm in Georgia, and married to a dawg fan. I spent all afternoon walking around the house crowing like a rooster. She mad😂

You know there's a chance when we play the cocks and we lose, she'll be strutting around the house clucking. While you're on the couch. Hope I'm wrong

Reactions: joevol33
Tigers pulling away now!
Gators pixie dust, all gone........

Yes, it’s been a great day! 👍

The Gators will finally know the misery of defeat and unable to comeback.
Gators just threw a INT.

I could say it's been as beautiful as the Rocky Top Goddess Christina Hendricks.
Hubba Hubba Hubba

Christina Hendricks wearing a strapless black dress.
Christina-Hendricks-****ing-4WXSIQ-840x1156.jpg

Reactions: DixieVol and Alto1
The Gators will finally know the misery of defeat and unable to comeback.
Gators just threw a INT.

I could say it's been as beautiful as the Rocky Top Goddess Christina Hendricks.
Hubba Hubba Hubba

Christina Hendricks wearing a strapless black dress.
View attachment 231019

Looks like she might be kin to Dolly Parton! 😳😂

She is 🔥 for sure!

Looks like she might be kin to Dolly Parton! 😳😂

From what I know Christina Hendricks is a busty natural babe same as the Busty Colombian Goddess Sofia Vergara.
She is Perfection, and a woman that is 1 in a million.

VN Store

Back