To Our georgia Lurkers

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.
Lol... Salty!!!

Reactions: OG.V83
I told my Ga friends this week when he asked about what I thought about Smart. I told him him that the talent on the Ga team makes Smart look better than he is. I did not think Ga would be in the playoffs and he got mad and started attacking Pruitt lol. All these years Tenn and Fla has been down and Ga still does not have one thing to show for it. I am telling you, most of these fans thinks that Ga is the standard for the rest of the SEC. oh well woof woof
They do have an SEC championship

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.
I would rather win against Mississippi State than lose to South Carolina hands down.

Go back and look, I have receipts. I predicted UGA to have a 10-2 season this year, the two losses would come from one they shouldn't lose, little did I know it would be USCe. The other coming from a team that should beat them. UF will curb stomp UGA this year, the game will not be close if Trask is healthy as the gator QB. UGA is looking for a pass defense and a pass offense. Fromm is not the type QB that can take the game on his shoulders and win, USCe proved that and it was their game plan.

Reactions: onevol74
Ouch someone must have struck one of your little nerves. If your going to pout stay on your own website.

I don't really care for ripping on opposing fans. But I am curious. How would a UGA fan know what dancing after winning an NC looks like? What was the big dance when UGA won one last, the Charleston?

Glad they lost. But you forgot they still control they own. Win out and damn dogs be in top 4. Heck if they play close game in sec championship they are in
2 loss UGA will play in New Year 6 game. They won't be in the playoffs. Same as Ohio St from a year ago. That was a bad loss last night. Maybe they can get trucked by Texas again. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of underacheivers..

Everyone should celebrate any win. It must have been a pretty good win for Ga. to beat lowly UT last week even had Fromm singing rocky top. A win is a win. And with that said no way should SC have beaten Ga. Ga. a much much better team than SC, and I am a UT fan. Ga. has the talent to win it all, but has to stop with this conservative game plan on offense. With a balanced attack on offense, they can beat anyone and they have the players to do it. Ga. should have beat bama the last two years but Ga. went conservative the 2nd half.
I heard Fromm was singing the SC fight song after the game? Can anyone confirm? And for the record, for whatever the reasons, I think you're giving Georgia more credit than they deserve. They barely beat a pretty decent Notre Dame team at home.

Yes they are.

That offense with Burrow running it is going to light up the scoreboard.
Defense is going to get better as the year goes.

I would like to see them kick bama’s ass and win the west.
----
I respect all opponents but dislike LSU more than most. I never thought LSU would dress down my Gators.

VN Store

Back