'21 TN WR Quenton Barnes

Dang dude why be a know it all horses butt, I am entitled to my opinion. Just what has Pruitt and company proved to me? It's his job not mine, I don't answer to fulmer he does.
Doesn't take a know it all, to know a dumb opinion whenever they read one; and, it says more about you, whenever a horses butt knows what's going on more than you do.

Also, obviously Pruitt and staff haven't proven anything to you. They've just proven those of us, who could care less about instate/out of state, right...whenever they recruit a 3* GA, FL, AL kid harder than they do a 4* instate kid. I guess some of us are just wiser than others, to put our trust in the #1, #2, #3, #4, and #9 recruiters in the SEC.

Better competition, so yeah. Change my mind.
I should probably let this rest, but thats hard to do. I will give you there is more good players in Ga than Tn, There is about 5 million more residents,so thats not a stretch. But name me a Ga 3* better than T. Higgins Or A Ga.3* better than A. Rogers, I'll wait.

I should probably let this rest, but thats hard to do. I will give you there is more good players in Ga than Tn, There is about 5 million more residents,so thats not a stretch. But name me a Ga 3* better than T. Higgins Or A Ga.3* better than A. Rogers, I'll wait.
Tamorrian Terry and Quintez Cephus are both infinitely better than Amari Rodgers. Both GA 3* WRs.

Infinitly, rogers should never strap on a helmet, Bet Dabo doesn't agree with you
Yeah, I'm sure Dabo has an unbiased opinion on the matter. Amari Rodgers has never been more than the 3rd best WR on his own team in three seasons at Clemson, and he still isn't better than Justyn Ross, Joe Ngata, or Frank Ladson on his own team, this year. You're tooting the horn of a senior WR, whose career high in receiving yardage is 575 yds, like he is a can't-miss prospect. Cephus had almost double that playing for Wisconsin, of all teams, last season, and was taken in the 5th rd of the draft two months ago. Terry had twice as many yards and 9 TDs playing for a garbage FSU team as a SO and has nearly 2000 yds and 17 TDs in two years for the Noles.

But sure, let's get Dabo's opinion. 🙄

Last edited:
You just don't get it.

Yeah, I'm sure Dabo has an unbiased opinion on the matter. Amari Rodgers has never been more than the 3rd best WR on his own team in three seasons at Clemson, and he still isn't better than Justyn Ross, Joe Ngata, or Frank Ladson on his own team, this year. You're tooting the horn of a senior WR, whose career high in receiving yardage is 575 yds, like he is a can't-miss prospect. Cephus had almost double that playing for Wisconsin, of all teams, last season, and was taken in the 5th rd of the draft two months ago. Terry had twice as many yards and 9 TDs playing for a garbage FSU team as a SO and has nearly 2000 yds and 17 YFs in two years for the Noles.

But sure, let's get Dabo's opinion. 🙄
Take his before I take yours

What is blue font? Font is a character style. Blue is a color.

Does not compute.
Yeah should be blue text. But hey, I got into a discussion with someone on here because I couldn't understand why they kept calling player graphics that were created for commitments an "edit". Makes no sense.

Reactions: Devo182
where did I mention anything about a coaches eval, why are you trying to make something fit your own narrative.
Take his before I take yours

12hr9t.jpg

VN Store

Back