'21 TN WR Quenton Barnes

Why? Because you would only recruit inside the state, tater head. You would make us Vandy.

cmon quit making things up, never one time have I suggested that, but I would say someone like Trey Smith is better than a Ga or Fl or TX 3 star, you argue the reverse.

wow, you have posted many many times Ga players are better than Tn kids
Speaking in absolutes is pretty dangerous. I have never seen anyone explicitly state that all Georgia kids are better than all Tennessee kids, which makes your bringing up kids like Tee Higgins and Trey Smith into the coversation all the more strange. No one is attempting to justify that Georgia is overrun with 3* kids better than those two.

Ignore is such a peaceful thing. Please stop quoting gatorboy, trust me he knows who everybody is talking about.

Glad to see you acknowledge that, however you and newt have argued that very thing, my point is and will be two kids of similar ability and potential, I'll take a Tennessee Kid every time. And I think it is wrong to extend an offer then not accept the commitment.

Lol, you’d be the next Derek Dooley.

Reactions: hooter vol
Funny how Ga recruits TN players, as does Clemson, auburn,alabama,fl, OSU,Ok etc, when all they need is in Ga.

-Alabama hasn’t signed a player from Tennessee since 2015

-Florida hasn’t in years

-Ohio States last signee from Tennessee was 2019, a 3 star TE in which we had 2 commits at the position ranked higher than

-Georgia’s last was 2019

-Clemson only recruits the top player from the state every few years or so. This year they’re signing a TE that’s basically a big body WR that has no fit to the offense

-Oklahoma last cycle took a lame duck 4 star ATH that no one in the SEC wanted, not even South Carolina

last year was the only time in years there was a ton of good talent in-state, and we signed 10 guys. 7 of the top 10. Hell we could’ve signed 9 of the top 10 if we wanted to

-Florida hasn’t in years

-Ohio States last signee from Tennessee was 2019, a 3 star TE in which we had 2 commits at the position ranked higher than

-Georgia’s last was 2019

-Clemson only recruits the top player from the state every few years or so. This year they’re signing a TE that’s basically a big body WR that has no fit to the offense

-Oklahoma last cycle took a lame duck 4 star ATH that no one in the SEC wanted, not even South Carolina

last year was the only time in years there was a ton of good talent in-state, and we signed 10 guys. 7 of the top 10. Hell we could’ve signed 9 of the top 10 if we wanted to

dropped. mic. the.

-Florida hasn’t in years

-Georgia’s last was 2019

dropped. mic. the.

Pick up your mic. Clemson has 5 on the rooster now and adding more this year, ever heard of a pair of db's named phillips and stevens? know where they are from and who they play for? Maurice Hampton is there too and more to follow. Ohio state has three now and will add more SMH

-Florida hasn’t in years

-Georgia’s last was 2019

Please be stupid, max wray, master teague, and turrentine you speak of hamilton, a higher rated TE than we are signing this year

Pick up your mic. Clemson has 5 on the rooster now and adding more this year, ever heard of a pair of db's named phillips and stevens? know where they are from and who they play for? Maurice Hampton is there too and more to follow. Ohio state has three now and will add more SMH
How many players from Georgia and Florida are on those rosters???

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Maybe you should forget this hill, that you obviously love getting slayed on.
PUAR nope, I will never think players from other states are automatically better than ones from Tennessee. As for Barnes his offer should have been withdrawn, if it would not be honored.

VN Store

Back