'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Some said the kid wasn't athletic and other things. The kid can play and will play at Bama. Maybe even somewhere else but he has arm talent and athleticism.

Some said the kid wasn't athletic and other things. The kid can play and will play at Bama. Maybe even somewhere else but he has arm talent and athleticism.
You do realize that the criticism from Tennessee fans is part of the process of dealing with the disappointment that he decided to go elsewhere. Most folks on here are over it and excited about Jackson. You're purposely looking to stir up crap on here by posting stuff like that. It's petty and pointless.

Wow kid broke a Tackle and threw a TD,am I missing something here?I think he's a good qb and who knows what his projection truly is.I'm sure going to bama with a team full of NFL players will help but we don't need a daily reminder of how he's going to Bama,he's so good and we so stupid u can save that bs.
When I look at Alabama’s recruiting, I don’t see very many misses. We have had a couple of their third team players transfer in and they seem to play a lot for us. I don’t think we are a position to question the quality of their recruits until they have been there they have proven their worth. When our recruiting reaches the level of Bama and Georgia, maybe we can question their selections. Until then I will not embarrass myself or our fans.

When I look at Alabama’s recruiting, I don’t see very many misses. We have had a couple of their third team players transfer in and they seem to play a lot for us. I don’t think we are a position to question the quality of their recruits until they have been there they have proven their worth. When our recruiting reaches the level of Bama and Georgia, maybe we can question their selections. Until then I will not embarrass myself or our fans.
Didn't look like he was questioning Bama's recruiting to me, only that some are tired of hearing about it and Simpson too...

thank goodness
iu

He has made his decision and we can recruit a couple of QBs who can do the job. Time do let this go.
But we did...a long time ago. Then we get updates of why we should be upset instead of content with the QB we have committed to wear orange and white and be coached by CJH.

I think Ty is a good QB but I don’t think he will ever start at Alabama. He plays 2A Football and has even struggled at times in 2A.

Our current commit who I am super excited for plays 7A Football in Indiana and his team hasn’t lost a game this year. Give me that QB any day especially when he is an accurate passer and isn’t all about himself. That’s the kid I want and is why I would take Tayven Jackson 10 times out of 10 times over Ty Simpson. Not to mention all Jackson has done is improve since his Sophomore year and again, plays way better competition than 2A Football in Tennessee.

You do realize that the criticism from Tennessee fans is part of the process of dealing with the disappointment that he decided to go elsewhere. Most folks on here are over it and excited about Jackson. You're purposely looking to stir up crap on here by posting stuff like that. It's petty and pointless.

The criticism is legit. What’s Simpson done against extremely weak TN competition?

Bama has missed on some big time QBs

VN Store

Back