'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

The fact this kid wanted to play for Pruitt and Weinke tells me all I need to know. clown

It is quite wild that so many highly touted "stand-up dudes" were willing to play for Pruitt and that anemic offense, but don't want to play for a more prolific offense. I wonder what could have attracted him to Tennessee when Pruitt was here?

*cough* $$$$$$$$$ *cough*

So where did that BS narrative come from that Ty wouldn't go here if JT Daniels was here because "He wants to be the man"........way more competition at Bama...Doesn't seem like he is scared of competition.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
It is quite wild that so many highly touted "stand-up dudes" were willing to play for Pruitt and that anemic offense, but don't want to play for a more prolific offense. I wonder what could have attracted him to Tennessee when Pruitt was here?

*cough* $$$$$$$$$ *cough*
Or maybe that Pruitt was going to hire his dad? That would not have surprised me at all

Saban has had like 14 Qbs's transfer out of his program since he's been coach at Bama. So, he's got a very tight window or he'll be thrown to the portal when not needed. Im super petty and will enjoy it. At least pick Clemson or even Ole Miss, but Bama? naw....

Saban has had like 14 Qbs's transfer out of his program since he's been coach at Bama. So, he's got a very tight window or he'll be thrown to the portal when not needed. Im super petty and will enjoy it. At least pick Clemson or even Ole Miss, but Bama? naw....

Shhhh....you'll ruin it.

I don’t wish harm on the kid.

Bama is the best in CF.

However, I don’t understand why he was so close to committing to Pruitt that barely could score 21 points but doesn’t trust Heupel that’s known to put up big numbers on offense?

Really makes me despise Pruitt even more.
I will never wish harm on a kid, never...even if he goes to Bama or anywhere else. However, I hope he's a complete failure there, just like I hope everyone who puts on that piece of sh!t crimson is a complete failure.

I wish him success in life everywhere but on the field of play. For optics and recruiting purposes it stings but this was down the list of our positions of need.

As I've said before, this in state class will not pan out well, we just aren't going to get the best of this in state class. We will sign 5 to 7 of the top 20 with virtually all of them being lower third ranked in state.

We will end up with a class in the 18 to 25 range. Just too much to overcome.

Reactions: PA Vol
I don’t wish harm on the kid.

Bama is the best in CF.

However, I don’t understand why he was so close to committing to Pruitt that barely could score 21 points but doesn’t trust Heupel that’s known to put up big numbers on offense?

Really makes me despise Pruitt even more.
Bc he grew close to Pruitt over a couple years..... he has known JH for a month.

Considering there is a 99% there will be a one time transfer rule by that time, what is the downside?

Get top tier QB development for two years at Bama. If you win the job, you are basically guaranteed to be a first round pick. If you don't, go wherever you want for your last two years and try to get drafted from there.

Hardly devastating. The decision makes sense no matter how you slice it.

200.gif

Tennessee has not had much luck keeping the top instate talent at home since Jones nabbed Trey Smith.
Or, since Pruitt landed Keyshawn Lawrence and Omari Thomas just 2 yrs ago. Is it cool or something to not know what you're talking about?

Reactions: jp1

VN Store

Back