'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Don't wish ill on the kid, but part of me hopes his career is like that live feed.

I don’t wish harm on the kid.

Bama is the best in CF.

However, I don’t understand why he was so close to committing to Pruitt that barely could score 21 points but doesn’t trust Heupel that’s known to put up big numbers on offense?

Really makes me despise Pruitt even more.

Reactions: jpope9
Move on to Horn and don't look back. Let's be honest, Simpson is very talented but so is Horn. Simpson was the priority because he's been a known recruit longer and is in-state. I bet Heupel doesn't feel like Horn would be a conciliation prize and is every bit the player that Simpson is.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I’m a Sam Horn fan. Something about Simpson that makes me think he will struggle at the next step up.
It has nothing to do with Simpson and competition or physical attributes. I think Horn is a better prospect due to being a more complete QB.

Go look it up. These quotes are from August of last year. Kid MAY have helped with recruiting for us. We will get the better QB if we get Horn.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Move on to Horn and don't look back. Let's be honest, Simpson is very talented but so is Horn. Simpson was the priority because he's been a known recruit longer and is in-state. I bet Heupel doesn't feel like Horn would be a conciliation prize and is every bit the player that Simpson is.

Horn has the better arm

Vols will never be back until they can get prospects like this to commit and they will never get prospects like this to commit until they get back Vicious chicken and egg cycle. The only way around it is to hire a superstar, which we seem to be incapable of doing here. Glad I got to live through the 90s. it will never happen again. Vols are new Vandy.

Vols will never be back until they can get prospects like this to commit and they will never get prospects like this to commit until they get back Vicious chicken and egg cycle. The only way around it is to hire a superstar, which we seem to be incapable of doing here. Glad I got to live through the 90s. it will never happen again. Vols are new Vandy.
We're the new South Carolina. Get it right.

Reactions: Dudley Smith

Heupel was barely on the job for a month when he contacted Simpson.

The program was already a disaster before he even got here.

Go away with this nonsense...we were so close with BUTCH JONES. He was no superstar when we hired him. If Butch Jones can almost get us over the hump, any decent coach can.

Bama has a QB for the next 2 years at least. Question will be can he win the job over who Bama brings in behind him.

It was never as great as you think you remember.

I don’t wish harm on the kid.

Bama is the best in CF.

However, I don’t understand why he was so close to committing to Pruitt that barely could score 21 points but doesn’t trust Heupel that’s known to put up big numbers on offense?

Really makes me despise Pruitt even more.
Heupel and the Tn. Program are a complete mystery now except for the fact we likely lose high ranked recruits every time we go directly against Alabama and Clemson. Not a shocker at all.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back