'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

I’m surprised people are still posting about him. He choose bama and really…I can’t blame him. He’s likely to have an opportunity to compete for a championship there and straight out has amazing heisman odds just by going there. Young will only have one final year before being draft eligible (which would be Simpson’s freshman year). So I’m sure he’s all set with them. And that’s fine because we got a good one as well in Jackson. I don’t think heupel would trade those two if given the chance and he’s not going to get that chance anyway.

The amount of As only has to do with the size of the school. Larger school, more students, more odds of good players coming from there. ALSO, more odds of more players never getting an offer to ply the sport. Simple statistics people cmon.
My only point would be it's easier to evaluate players who play against other elite programs. That is not to say that you cannot be a 5 star if you play in a lower classification. If a kid is putting up huge numbers at lower classification, then you have to do more research and probably work them out in person to help with the evaluation.

Reactions: KptVFL
According @de1conley they having been playing 3a ball since 2009 with a 2a enrollment till this year. Westview got lucky with the timing of the new realignment.

Westview was only 3A for a short period of time like 4 years. I have the timeline in some post a few pages back. Other than that they’ve always been 2A

Last edited:
West View was only 3A for a short period of time like 4 years. I have the timeline in some post a few pages back. Other than that they’ve always been 2A
That is correct, my sons played west view in 3A around 2016 and they have been in 3A until this year

From 2009 to 2020 they were 3a unless this is wrong. You can search seasons.

Westview 2021 Football Schedule
You didn’t use your own link very well lol. Might want to recheck. 2015 to 2020 they were 3A. Before that they were 2A the whole time. They switched back to their proper classification in 2021.

Btw you are arguing with someone that lived in that area….. for many years….

You didn’t use your own link very well lol. Might want to recheck. 2015 to 2020 they were 3A. Before that they were 2A the whole time. They switched back to their proper classification in 2021.

2009 season shows them in 3a playoffs
2010 3a playoffs
2011 3a playoffs
2012 didn’t make playoffs
2013 3a playoffs
2014 3a playoffs

That’s what the website shows.

Reactions: VolByLaw
2009 season shows them in 3a playoffs
2010 3a playoffs
2011 3a playoffs
2012 didn’t make playoffs
2013 3a playoffs
2014 3a playoffs

That’s what the website shows.

Dude do you want me to screenshot it lol Jesus Christ. They were literally 2A all the way until 2015. Then 3A from 2015-2020. I’ve freaking played against them in football. Lol and grew up in the area.

Schedule - Westview Chargers (Martin, TN) Varsity Football 10-11

Last edited:

Guess the TSSAA website is wrong to SMH!!!! Are you sure you live in that area.

TSSAAsports.com :: Home of the TSSAA Championships

OMG you are using Maxpreps lol. That’s when TN labeled CLASS A (1a 2a) Class AA( 3a 4a) class AAA (5a 6a)
Just realized that. My High Schools classification was messed up during that same time span. They are back where they should be now as well.

Hmm so weird that the other site is messed up by 3 years.

Either way, they were only 3A for 8 years. (Apparently everyone’s classification was jacked up during this time) Prior to that they have always been 2A.

So you can admit now they were 3a from 2009 to 2020.

Josh Heupel and the entire offensive staff went to Indiana on Sunday for their in-home with Tayven Jackson.
-VQ

Word on the street is the entire offensive staff went on the trip to reassure Tayven he’s still very much wanted in the class, despite Ty Simpson esd flipping to the good guys.

Jackson also recently started following Simpson on the Twitter machine.

TIFWIW

😏

I still don’t believe it. Other than message board rumors, we’ve been no smoke from VQ. When would this supposed “flip” even happen?

Agreed but how many times has VQ squashed a story or sat on it until a kid does something then pops out immediately after suggesting they knew all along but couldn’t say anything on account of not ruining a moment or losing trust/connections? Every year.

I’m not saying it’s happening. I personally doubt it will. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if Ty decided to flip here to be Jackson’s back up.

Reactions: bpalmer28 and hep
Agreed but how many times has VQ squashed a story or sat on it until a kid does something then pops out immediately after suggesting they knew all along but couldn’t say anything on account of not ruining a moment or losing trust/connections? Every year.

I’m not saying it’s happening. I personally doubt it will. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if Ty decided to flip here to be Jackson’s back up.

😂😂😂 the end part is hee-larry-us

VN Store

Back