'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

fry-not-sure.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I'm agreeing with you on this. Tayven probably has a higher ceiling that will take years to develop to be ready, but personally I would say Ty is more ready to play now at a high level.
And wouldn’t. Here or at Bama.

Does anybody really know how much communication there has been between the Simpsons and our staff the last month? I hope we have extended the proper courtesy to a kid that has elected to go elsewhere and move on. I can understand the allure of playing for a perennial contender over the in state school, especially when your dad is the coach at yet another in state university. We have wasted a lot of bandwidth on this subject. I sort of admire his courage knowing he is going to have to follow their current QB. The one that is about to be named that prestigious schools first Heisman Trophy QB, who followed a guy lighting it up as a rookie in the NFL.

Does anybody really know how much communication there has been between the Simpsons and our staff the last month? I hope we have extended the proper courtesy to a kid that has elected to go elsewhere and move on. I can understand the allure of playing for a perennial contender over the in state school, especially when your dad is the coach at yet another in state university. We have wasted a lot of bandwidth on this subject. I sort of admire his courage knowing he is going to have to follow their current QB. The one that is about to be named that prestigious schools first Heisman Trophy QB, who followed a guy lighting it up as a rookie in the NFL.
It doesn't matter unless the answer is "zero". Every other answer on VolNation re: Simpson and Tennessee qualifies as lunacy akin to tin-foil hat-worthy conspiracy.

But,but 99vawl and the axeman 😂😂😂😂😂

Not just us. Several on VQ had heard similarly but their posts were deleted.

I have no idea if Ty is going to end up here. But when I posted that, we were definitely battling and being considered.

If what 99 says is true, then that's obviously still the case.

Of course. 99vawl said so.
@99vawl has brought good information before. And he's been awfully involved on this thread to the point I think he knows people involved in the recruitment of Ty. So when he says something like that, I'm inclined to believe him. Maybe he's wrong but I doubt he's trolling.

VN Store

Back