'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Obviously you took a comment made in jest a tad to seriously...
I apologize for taking fatherhood too seriously for some and I did realize the statement was factiously over the top. Guess I’m sensitive on that subject

I apologize for taking fatherhood too seriously for some and I did realize the statement was factiously over the top. Guess I’m sensitive on that subject
Single father for the majority of my three kids childhood, so I get where you're coming from. That said, I don't think he was intentionally attacking fatherhood.

This is not going to age well. Wade is an athlete at QB not a true QB.

He has made several really exceptional plays, usually involving being tough and not going down and gaining important yardage, scoring or getting passes off to avoid big losses, but is not a P5 QB prospect. I will be surprised if he does not help Kentucky at some position, his brother too more than likely. Both big athletes.

edited to add.... I had no more than pulled the trigger and his 59 yards passing through more than 3 quarters was more than doubled with a 69 yard strike.... but......

Last edited:
Come on dude, let's be civilized and at least use a chainsaw...

Ty waking up in the morning ...

65369322.jpg

If Westview doesn’t go down a class with the new realignment do they beat Alcoa or even make it to the championship game.

If "ifs" was a 5th we'd all be drunk. As already stated Westview has been 2A as they've never had over like 531 kids enrolled.

VN Store

Back