'19 TN DL Bill Norton

AaronUT

I did like that "hyper-aggressive Tennessee coach and ace recruiter, Jeremy Pruitt" part though. Keep swinging CJP.
All we can do bro. Keep swinging. UGA is recruiting so hard it makes me believe they're cheating. I think Trezman is a possibility; Eboigbe a long shot, Toot'toot a longer shot. Regardless we are looking good all things considered. Sticking with my prediction of 9-11 recruiting.

Conversely, the Vols do seem to have some real momentum with Memphis DE Bill Norton. David Johnson and Tracy Rocker visited the Christian Brothers lineman earlier this week and Norton will take an OV with the Vols before the early signing period. This is a flip to watch.
—VQ

InVOLuntary

For you people that tend to jump to conclusions, this is in no way a guarantee that the kid will flip. Things are looking up and him taking a visit means that chances are increasing that he could sign with the Vols. Recruiting is fluid though and these are kids that are easily influenced by lots of things including, money, cars, and women. So that being said, please don't go into some tirade and kick your dog.

LoudOrange

For you people that tend to jump to conclusions, this is in no way a guarantee that the kid will flip. Things are looking up and him taking a visit means that chances are increasing that he could sign with the Vols. Recruiting is fluid though and these are kids that are easily influenced by lots of things including, money, cars, and women. So that being said, please don't go into some tirade and kick your dog.
Too late on the way to the veterinarian now.

Batman1948

I've got news for you, lots of grown men are also influenced by money, women and cars.

VN Store

Sponsors