'19 TN DL Bill Norton

Still not convinced he is 100% take, after this weekend if he still says he is visiting TN, think he flips.
Are Logue and Norton trying to endure their spot? I could see one of them getting dropped if somebody else higher on the UGA board decides they want in. You got a name they could be dropped for?

I have read that Nakobe Dean plays a part in this. "Endure" seems like a good word to use.
Oops! Ensure!

And Dean is a tiny guy for anything other than Star/ILB. I would think it would have to be somebody on the line they can get that would make them cut bait with a lower-thought-of guy. And Dean is a Bama lean. And we’re trying to steal Marshall.

None of the possibilities I know of right now is a trade of Dean for Norton/Logue.

Oops! Ensure!

And Dean is a tiny guy for anything other than Star/ILB. I would think it would have to be somebody on the line they can get that would make them cut bait with a lower-thought-of guy. And Dean is a Bama lean. And we’re trying to steal Marshall.

None of the possibilities I know of right now is a trade of Dean for Norton/Logue.
Hah! I still think it feels like Norton and Logue are enduring. Logue has to take care of his final exams this week and he's hustling to knock that out, which probably explains shutting visits down.
I said Dean but I'za got confused and mixed up. You are right; he is leaning Bama due to a favorable depth chart.

From what I've read on Norton, Pittman seems to think him a little heavy footed for the OL and OL isn't a big need for them.
Link to the info

Does it not rely in UGA landing Dean and if he wants to be utilized how UGA wants to use him? Your thoughts?
UGA needs 2 LB and 4 DL this class. Sitting at 2 LB and 5 DL, 2020 DL class is stacked, best it has been since 2017 class. UGA is not turning Dean down if he wants to come. Do they cull one of the DL for that spot?

Btw, Norton has mentioned wanting to play OL (some say his bigger upside). Good recruiting angle if TN wants to pursue it.

Reactions: AaronUT
Are Logue and Norton trying to endure their spot? I could see one of them getting dropped if somebody else higher on the UGA board decides they want in. You got a name they could be dropped for?
This is the time of the year for musical chairs, you just have to decide who you want and hope you hit your evals.

A new name for UT trying to flip, Akeem Dent. Asked if he is going to visit, he said he is considering it, be huge to get him on campus.

This is the time of the year for musical chairs, you just have to decide who you want and hope you hit your evals.

A new name for UT trying to flip, Akeem Dent. Asked if he is going to visit, he said he is considering it, be huge to get him on campus.

Am I in a time warp? Didn't Dent play for UGA 10 yrs. ago?

Never got good vibes like he would flip anyway. Eminem wannabe thinks you have to be in Ga to have a rap career

I figured coming out of this weekend, he would either shut it down or be more wide open than last week thus entertaining a flip to TN. UGA assured him he is wanted, he is shutting it down, no more visits.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
How many strikeouts we gonna get this year?

Sounds a lot like last year. Trending up may steal a few then nothing. Excuse last year was new and no time to build a relationship so what will the excuses be this year?
You understand that no one has signed yet, right? Maybe let it play out before grabbing the pitchforks and torches.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back