'19 TN DL Bill Norton

I did like that "hyper-aggressive Tennessee coach and ace recruiter, Jeremy Pruitt" part though. Keep swinging CJP.
All we can do bro. Keep swinging. UGA is recruiting so hard it makes me believe they're cheating. I think Trezman is a possibility; Eboigbe a long shot, Toot'toot a longer shot. Regardless we are looking good all things considered. Sticking with my prediction of 9-11 recruiting.

For you people that tend to jump to conclusions, this is in no way a guarantee that the kid will flip. Things are looking up and him taking a visit means that chances are increasing that he could sign with the Vols. Recruiting is fluid though and these are kids that are easily influenced by lots of things including, money, cars, and women. So that being said, please don't go into some tirade and kick your dog.

For you people that tend to jump to conclusions, this is in no way a guarantee that the kid will flip. Things are looking up and him taking a visit means that chances are increasing that he could sign with the Vols. Recruiting is fluid though and these are kids that are easily influenced by lots of things including, money, cars, and women. So that being said, please don't go into some tirade and kick your dog.

Too late on the way to the veterinarian now.

IDK, call me crazy, but "I'm going to Georgia. That's completely final." being said today to an Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter sounds pretty bleak. I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: jp1 and AaronUT
siap. let's see if he actually makes the trip. that's all that matters at this point. he doesn't come that's it, it ain't happening. he does come, the door is at least cracked. i'll be surprised if he flips.

I've got news for you, lots of grown men are also influenced by money, women and cars.

VN Store

Back