'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I don’t need to lol you are being played by baron as well. Baron will decide this weekend if Tennessee will even be a third hat on the table. If Kentucky beats Tennessee it will be down to Kentucky and Ohio St and if Tennessee beats Kentucky he will pick Ohio st and Tennessee will be a hat on the table
Just curious, but why KY?

Just curious, but why KY?
Idk I read their board but they haven’t said. I believe Vince Marrow handles his recruitment for whatever that is worth. I believe Ohio St is leading but the rivals guy keeps referring to these silent commits for Kentucky that are going to shock the world or something.

I don’t need to lol you are being played by baron as well. Baron will decide this weekend if Tennessee will even be a third hat on the table. If Kentucky beats Tennessee it will be down to Kentucky and Ohio St and if Tennessee beats Kentucky he will pick Ohio st and Tennessee will be a hat on the table
Wouldn't surprise me. What would surprise me is if he handled it with class, something Hardy didn't do. As I said in that thread, it's not the choosing of another school, it's the lying to the coaches and everyone else, then pulling the rug out. If he's not interested in being a Vol, fine, just don't pretend.

Wouldn't surprise me. What would surprise me is if he handled it with class, something Hardy didn't do. As I said in that thread, it's not the choosing of another school, it's the lying to the coaches and everyone else, then pulling the rug out. If he's not interested in being a Vol, fine, just don't pretend.
I think he was and could still be a Vol but they need to win this weekend or it’s over

Idk I read their board but they haven’t said. I believe Vince Marrow handles his recruitment for whatever that is worth. I believe Ohio St is leading but the rivals guy keeps referring to these silent commits that are going to shock the world or something.
Ryan Callahan was on the Erik Ainge show yesterday saying KY was a threat.

You and I both know this is false. I'm curious why you keep spreading bogus info on a team board where you have no affiliation?

He didn’t, recruits these days love the attention they get and they act as if the entire program revolves around the committing or not. If they commit early, there’s no drama and they don’t get as much attention.
According to Austin Price “Tyler just hates the notion that everybody assumes he’s just gonna pick Tennessee because of his dad. I think he wants to pick Tennessee because he wants to go to Tennessee. I don’t think Baron likes the fact that everynody’s just pegged him to go to Tennessee even if he wants to go to Tennessee.......”

He also said he wants to have “his moment in the sun” with his announcement and that his commitment has dragged out because “Kentucky has made a nice push for him”.

So, you’re partially right, but Austin definitely thinks there’s more to it’s to why he hasn’t committed yet.

Said all of this on Swains show Tuesday, 3rd hour.

Reactions: RockyTop140
Let me guess you have inside knowledge of this. Just be honest, we all know you are talking out of your arse.

According to Austin Price “Tyler just hates the notion that everybody assumes he’s just gonna pick Tennessee because of his dad. I think he wants to pick Tennessee because he wants to go to Tennessee. I don’t think Baron likes the fact that everynody’s just pegged him to go to Tennessee even if he wants to go to Tennessee.......”

He also said he wants to have “his moment in the sun” with his announcement and that his commitment has dragged out because “Kentucky has made a nice push for him”.

So, you’re partially right, but Austin definitely thinks there’s more to it’s to why he hasn’t committed yet.

Said all of this on Swains show Tuesday, 3rd hour.

So he wants his ego stroked? I hate that behavior in players. JMO

VN Store

Back