'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Catch the Georgia St game?
You had something to lose...and boyyy did you! Your recruiting’s already crap and now you’re losing to Illinois. Tennessee’s getting better every week and your lil bisch program’s settling to where it belongs. Guess that’s why you need OTHER PROGRAMS to talk smack. 😉

According to Austin Price “Tyler just hates the notion that everybody assumes he’s just gonna pick Tennessee because of his dad. I think he wants to pick Tennessee because he wants to go to Tennessee. I don’t think Baron likes the fact that everynody’s just pegged him to go to Tennessee even if he wants to go to Tennessee.......”

He also said he wants to have “his moment in the sun” with his announcement and that his commitment has dragged out because “Kentucky has made a nice push for him”.

So, you’re partially right, but Austin definitely thinks there’s more to it’s to why he hasn’t committed yet.

Said all of this on Swains show Tuesday, 3rd hour.
Sounds like an excuse to choose someone other than Tennessee.

I appreciate all of them. Peyton to Jauan because they chose to be Volunteers, not because of where their high school happened to be.
Yeah, we know.....but with instate recruits thinking they need to be treated more special than out of state recruits, having these two love Tennessee is special.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yeah, we know.....but with instate recruits thinking they need to be treated more special than out of state recruits, having these two love Tennessee is special.
I can agree with that but you can love a place without being from there.

I can agree with that but you can love a place without being from there.
According to JJ he loves it because he is from there inspite of what he has went through. That is more special than someone loving it for what it gives them... .....not saying we need to recruit players just because they are from TN or treat them as better just because. But we can still appreciate the special ones.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back