'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I understand. It has just been really hard for me to focus on my work for the last few months due to several ongoing personal situations, which makes me feel really guilty, but I know the Lord knows our frame, and remembers we are but dust.

With his mercy and help I will get it back together. I really do need yo get away to the outdoors, the mountains and woods for a bit. It always helps me get a closer walk with God and re-energized...but I can't do anything like that till my mothers situation comes to it's end.
God bless you brother. Prayers your way. Hang in there..

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I understand. It has just been really hard for me to focus on my work for the last few months due to several ongoing personal situations, which makes me feel really guilty, but I know the Lord knows our frame, and remembers we are but dust.

With his mercy and help I will get it back together. I really do need yo get away to the outdoors, the mountains and woods for a bit. It always helps me get a closer walk with God and re-energized...but I can't do anything like that till my mothers situation comes to it's end.

Sorry to read your mother is having a battle. I know how hard that is to watch and deal with. It consumes your mind no matter what you try to do to distract yourself. There are no words so I'll just extend my thoughts and prayers for your mother, you and your family.

Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but can Tennessee get into any sort of real trouble since hardy signed back whenever and we failed to check if he did and he told us that he didn't and we were contacting him?

Fact: he's committed to auburn
Another Fact: he didnt sign.

he's allowing us to recruit him into February.

Vol.
Everything about this kid has surprised me. I’d bet anything it was Garner that put him up to lying to Tn trying to get them to commit violations. Hope that comes to the surface as well, Garner is Garner.

Sorry to read your mother is having a battle. I know how hard that is to watch and deal with. It consumes your mind no matter what you try to do to distract yourself. There are no words so I'll just extend my thoughts and prayers for your mother, you and your family.
Thanks so much..

i would pull every press pass from anyone that works at this organization.👇

KNS is despit. Shame on them.
Why are we cursed with this herd of turds?

You guys do realize that this wasn't written by Knox News nor anyone on its staff don't you ? Looks as though it was only a copy of an article that they were showing that was written by Brian Stultz who is a writer on the Auburn beat for The Plainsman and a complete Auburn homer. That's the way I saw it, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You guys do realize that this wasn't written by Knox News nor anyone on its staff don't you ? Looks as though it was only a copy of an article that they were showing that was written by Brian Stultz who is a writer on the Auburn beat for The Plainsman and a complete Auburn homer. That's the way I saw it, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Spreading gossip is as bad as starting it. IMO

Spreading gossip is as bad as starting it. IMO

Eh ... I guess you could look at it like that, but it seemed to me as though they were just showing an Auburn perspective and how ludicrous it was. I took it as piece that was shown just to be criticized by VOL fans just as it should have been. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it.

Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but can Tennessee get into any sort of real trouble since hardy signed back whenever and we failed to check if he did and he told us that he didn't and we were contacting him?

You never know 100% since we're talking NCAA compliance and enforcement. But, I don't think we'll face real trouble. Maybe a secondary violation that occurs every year. We should have been smart enough to recheck the data base to see where the dude had actually signed (assuming Auburn timely updated the data base). But, I think the key thing for UT with the NCAA is that we didn't gain an advantage by continuing to recruit him. So, I don't think we'll be docked any scholarships, or any coaches will be taken off the recruiting road, or limited in their contacts to other recruits. Hoping the NCAA medicine will be "educating" our folks to be diligent about the data base in case we recruit future lying sacks of sh*t!

Reactions: Volgrad98
He choose Auburn because of their engineering program and him really liking how the campus is set up. He's a very smart kid that's happens to be a good football player. I know it can really hurt or bother you when your team don't get a recruit you actually want especially someone in your state. Trust me I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I feel where you guys are coming from. He should have waited until February period to decide on his team before making a commitment to anyone like his initial plan was so all of this could have been avoided. Things could have been handled better in my opinion but I support him with his decision. I do feel like Tennessee Football program is on a rise and with all the new coaches joining the SEC West. I don't see Gus surviving but again that's my opinion. I did tell you guys I would reveal who I am once he signed. He's my first cousin.
He really just should not have continuously lied to our coaches. Most of us would understand if he had been honest throughout the process.

You never know 100% since we're talking NCAA compliance and enforcement. But, I don't think we'll face real trouble. Maybe a secondary violation that occurs every year. We should have been smart enough to recheck the data base to see where the dude had actually signed (assuming Auburn timely updated the data base). But, I think the key thing for UT with the NCAA is that we didn't gain an advantage by continuing to recruit him. So, I don't think we'll be docked any scholarships, or any coaches will be taken off the recruiting road, or limited in their contacts to other recruits. Hoping the NCAA medicine will be "educating" our folks to be diligent about the data base in case we recruit future lying sacks of sh*t!
I can't believe we're even discussing UT possibly getting in trouble over this garbage. Garner and the rest of the trash at the barn will, no doubt, walk away scott free on this. Hopefully they eventually pay some kind of price for this even if it's not 'official'. Not to mention Hardy and his 'advisors'.

Thanks, just wasn't sure if someone had posted some sort of NCAA rule/bylaw/whatever that spelled out what kind of trouble it could lead to. It would suck if this turned out to something ridiculous,which appears it shouldn't, just because one kid and one trash school ran a game on us. Lesson learned I guess.

The fact that compliance even has to deal with self reporting this is ridiculous. Idk if he was listed as signed in the database or not but I would suspect we have someone monitoring it. Probably a case of it updating late since Auburn waited till the last minute to list him as signed. The fact that the kid continued to talk to another coaching staff lead them along and even set up visits should be a violation of some kind. It will be interesting to see how the NCAA deals with this. I’m betting nothing of significance comes of it.

I noticed. It's still stupid of them to run it.

VN Store

Back