'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

c'mon... they're not all bad. I like butchna too. we're all vol fans, it's all good.
I've always liked Gucc. He isn't entertaining now...he is being a diarrhea puddle for some weird reason. I know it is an act, but it is cool to be able to have a real conversation with people you are used to doing such with. Slicky has always been a pisser, but he just went full ***** ******* ####er lately. But I ain't gonna see his piss puddle no more.

I've always liked Gucc. He isn't entertaining now...he is being a diarrhea puddle for some weird reason. I know it is an act, but it is cool to be able to have a real conversation with people you are used to doing such with. Slicky has always been a pisser, but he just went full ***** ******* ####er lately. But I ain't gonna see his piss puddle no more.
Deuces, preach.. 🙄

If you put everyone who pisses you off on ignore, you'll eventually run out of people to talk to. Like I told Slicky, it's just a message board. We may argue tonight, but tomorrow's a different day with a new beginning. Sometimes you just have to overlook the faults of others.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Was that him?
Wish I would have paid more attention to that. Just kinda scrolled over it then LA was gone.

Oh, just type "Gator bowl" by "LA Vol" in search.
Well here. It'll be on the page linked.
Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Edit, it goes on over 2 pages, just looked to make sure I gave you the right one.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If you put everyone who pisses you off on ignore, you'll eventually run out of people to talk to. Like I told Slicky, it's just a message board. We may argue tonight, but tomorrow's a different day with a new beginning. Sometimes you just have to overlook the faults of others.
I took him back off ignore. I just don't want to converse with people intent on tearing a good man down, or being contrarian just fof the sake of arguing, or promoting a negative agenda.

I never seen the excitement over this kid. I watched him twice this year and a couple of times on Tv and all I seen was an out of shaped player.I did not know he was a 4* or that Tenn was even recruiting him until the 2nd game I watched him and never was impressed in either game. Once I found out Tn was recruiting him him I was like why. He was just bigger than the other teams OLs and still never seen him dominate.

He choose Auburn because of their engineering program and him really liking how the campus is set up. He's a very smart kid that's happens to be a good football player. I know it can really hurt or bother you when your team don't get a recruit you actually want especially someone in your state. Trust me I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I feel where you guys are coming from. He should have waited until February period to decide on his team before making a commitment to anyone like his initial plan was so all of this could have been avoided. Things could have been handled better in my opinion but I support him with his decision. I do feel like Tennessee Football program is on a rise and with all the new coaches joining the SEC West. I don't see Gus surviving but again that's my opinion. I did tell you guys I would reveal who I am once he signed. He's my first cousin.

He choose Auburn because of their engineering program and him really liking how the campus is set up. He's a very smart kid that's happens to be a good football player. I know it can really hurt or bother you when your team don't get a recruit you actually want especially someone in your state. Trust me I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I feel where you guys are coming from. He should have waited until February period to decide on his team before making a commitment to anyone like his initial plan was so all of this could have been avoided. Things could have been handled better in my opinion but I support him with his decision. I do feel like Tennessee Football program is on a rise and with all the new coaches joining the SEC West. I don't see Gus surviving but again that's my opinion. I did tell you guys I would reveal who I am once he signed. He's my first cousin.
“Once he signed”? So did he troll you too or does lying just run in the fam?

“Once he signed”? So did he troll you too or does lying just run in the fam?
I found out he signed this morning and I can understand why I kept it away from everyone. I don't know many 17 year olds that can handle the pressure from most or the people around you. Seen it happened with many recruits but never really understood until now.

If it is true that Jay Hardy misspelled his own name on the Auburn scholarship papers... well, that is simply the dumbest and most immature thing I've ever heard from a recruit and I've been following college football recruiting for about 25 years now. He probably thought it was hilarious. It's one thing to be dishonest and troll people, but this is just next level stupid and incredibly childish. We should be glad that he isn't coming to Tennessee in light of this. He would bring more drama with him than he would good football.

BVS’s character requires him to either be an ass or make an ass of himself. It will be much more of the latter during this coming #DecadeOfTheVols. Catbone will look like an idiot as well, but at least he’s a likeable idiot.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Wtf does that even mean?
I think he's saying to:

Tree of Woe.gif

I've been on the Tree of Woe for a solid month, there's plenty of room, and it's basically for people who can think for themselves and don't cower before crowds. I truly don't get the people who can't or at least act like they can't understand that if AV is constantly given bad info and he relates that bad info, the info is still bad, even if he is relaying it to us in good faith. And saying he's been off for 2 years in his recruiting info isn't taking anything away from the charitable acts we are repeatedly told he has performed (which I have no reason to doubt).

Really cool that Austin price actually was able to get this information and disclose it. Again I’m just absolutely shocked that he would’ve allowed Tennessee to continue to spend so much resources recruiting him when he was already signed. And for his mother to come out and say that he will represent Chattanooga and Tennessee with dignity while he’s at Auburn… That’s maybe one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard. What a absolute classless piece of garbage. The whole damn family. I am embarrassed that he and his mom share the same hometown as me. He’s damn sure no Tennessee as far as I’m concerned
Yeah this loser family does not make me proud to be a Noogan at all. I mean if you want to go to Auburn then fine go. Shut you and your damn families mouth and freaking go. Save the clown **** for the circus.

I think he's saying to:

View attachment 255169

I've been on the Tree of Woe for a solid month, there's plenty of room, and it's basically for people who can think for themselves and don't cower before crowds. I truly don't get the people who can't or at least act like they can't understand that if AV is constantly given bad info and he relates that bad info, the info is still bad, even if he is relaying it to us in good faith. And saying he's been off for 2 years in his recruiting info isn't taking anything away from the charitable acts we are repeatedly told he has performed (which I have no reason to doubt).
Good grief..... 🙄

VN Store

Back