'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

i would pull every press pass from anyone that works at this organization.👇

KNS is now owned by USA Today; their goal is to make regional and/or national headlines. The concern for local sentiment is now tertiary. Our ( Knoxville's) daily " local rag" is now just a "rag". On a side note....the daily KNS now costs more than a USA Today paper.

Like I said previously, if you want a moment in February, sign in February. Don't sign early then tell every one you're still unsigned. KNS totally ignores the kid claiming he hadn't signed.
...where the rule states he must.

Bush League

I am on a kind of sabbatical...I really need to take one from this place too. I sometimes use VN as a sort of cathartic release when I am struggling. I really need to get away and go out to the mountains or somewhere quiet, and get reinvigorated or several other Re words..
God bless brother.

I’m in my own sabbatical and it’s been really good but difficult in its own way. So much of my identity is tied up in my cross cultural work it’s hard to be away from in and focus on my internal world and family.

My feeling is the NCAA is so scared if pending legislation on paying players that they aren't going to fight these battles. Didn't LSU's basketball coach pay a player last year and yet he is still coaching?

NCAA won't punish big market teams that make lots of money. Unless it's completely blatant

Reactions: GoVolsDR
God bless brother.

I’m in my own sabbatical and it’s been really good but difficult in its own way. So much of my identity is tied up in my cross cultural work it’s hard to be away from in and focus on my internal world and family.
I understand. It has just been really hard for me to focus on my work for the last few months due to several ongoing personal situations, which makes me feel really guilty, but I know the Lord knows our frame, and remembers we are but dust.

With his mercy and help I will get it back together. I really do need yo get away to the outdoors, the mountains and woods for a bit. It always helps me get a closer walk with God and re-energized...but I can't do anything like that till my mothers situation comes to it's end.

I understand. It has just been really hard for me to focus on my work for the last few months due to several ongoing personal situations, which makes me feel really guilty, but I know the Lord knows our frame, and remembers we are but dust.

With his mercy and help I will get it back together. I really do need yo get away to the outdoors, the mountains and woods for a bit. It always helps me get a closer walk with God and re-energized...but I can't do anything like that till my mothers situation comes to it's end.
My prayers are with you brother.

VN Store

Back