'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Remember this is Auburn we are talking about. He wont even have to show up for classes to pass with 3.75 or better. The people at the cabin in the woods will make sure of that with the professors. They are going to keep the players “eligible” at AU no matter the cost.
Which is why NCAA should step in and ban Auburn from picking him up. Let him find another home after going scorched earth on UT.

Our development across the board this year was prodigious outside of QB where there was an obvious lid on the talent level. Everywhere else the development was A+.
Gonna be a force with more time under Fitzgerald. I marvel at how few guys had those incessant torn labrums we saw under Butch. Or any injury for that matter.

The conspiracy theorist in me could see that was what Auburn was trolling...their alum. They have the super relationship building recruiter but a mediocre teacher and developer. Word gets around that Rocker prepares you better and the higher rated big uglies take notice. Float that a recruit (already signed) would pick UT if not for the position coach?
Sounds extremely plausible considering how this 💩 went down.

It’s not a party till McGill’s Sunday morning activities are invited to the table
I am on a kind of sabbatical...I really need to take one from this place too. I sometimes use VN as a sort of cathartic release when I am struggling. I really need to get away and go out to the mountains or somewhere quiet, and get reinvigorated or several other Re words..

I am on a kind of sabbatical...I really need to take one from this place too. I sometimes use VN as a sort of cathartic release when I am struggling. I really need to get away and go out to the mountains or somewhere quiet, and get reinvigorated or several other Re words..
We've had our times "against" each other, but you're a good guy McGill.

is re-stoned a word?

The conspiracy theorist in me could see that was what Auburn was trolling...their alum. They have the super relationship building recruiter but a mediocre teacher and developer. Word gets around that Rocker prepares you better and the higher rated big uglies take notice. Float that a recruit (already signed) would pick UT if not for the position coach?
Ill take Rocker's quiet way of doing things all day long.

Early Signing Period needs to die. I know it would be difficult with all the early enrollees but it’s too easy to manipulate the system and falls right in bowl season when coaches have a lot more to worry about.
The key is transparency. If the player decides to sign early, they should understand all NLI's are public information and the NCAA should enforce schools to report the information.

The key is transparency. If the player decides to sign early, they should understand all NLI's are public information and the NCAA should enforce schools to report the information.
Yes, and that is the change that I think this situation will help to bring about. Schools must report all signed letters of intent within 24 hours of receiving them.... even when some idiot has misspelled his name.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yes, and that is the change that I think this situation will help to bring about. Schools must report all signed letters of intent within 24 hours of receiving them.... even when some idiot has misspelled his name.
Take away this “have his moment” BS! Sign early? THAT was your moment!

Take away this “have his moment” BS! Sign early? THAT was your moment!
Right... and that goes for guys like Darnell Washington who aren't lying to anyone but want to wait until the Army All American game to announce where they signed. All schools should have to publicly report all of the players who signed National Letters of Intent with them within 24 hours from the end of the early signing period. That will put a stop to this nonsense and it needs to be stopped.

VN Store

Back