'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Hopefully, our coaching staff has maintained all the communications from Hardy stating he didn't sign. We will most likely need the evidence when questioned about contacting and visiting a player who had already signed his NLI.

If the kid knowingly lied to our staff and AU also knew would they not themselves get hit with some repercussions ? I don't know much about it other than your not supposed to recruit once LOI has been signed , right ? Seems like this is an instance where Tennessee should be owed something and AU should be paying up ..

Why... AV was lied to just like everyone else. Hardy had no intention to visit and as others have stated. Garner orchestrated this in an attempt to get recruiting violations.
I have no doubt he was. Just wondering if AV will give any kind of explanation on all the false info. 1. D. Washington (still no explanation on that)
2. Ratledge -AV said he was going to push his commitment to Feb
3. And now Hardy

Didnt someone say earlier in the thread that Kevin Cooper was still close to the program? This almost reeks of something personal between people involved in the recruitment. Even if Garner hates Fulmer I can’t imagine this happening. Unless Hardy just has no relationship with his uncle.

If the kid knowingly lied to our staff and AU also knew would they not themselves get hit with some repercussions ? I don't know much about it other than your not supposed to recruit once LOI has been signed , right ? Seems like this is an instance where Tennessee should be owed something and AU should be paying up ..
I think he knows he signed and didn’t tell anyone

Reactions: dannystevens1976
Family and this kid should be ashamed ... Tennessee showing respect thru the recruiting process .. and Auburn knew he signed too... too much of a player .. a jerk .. glad he is not with us .. he was playing the game .. very disrespectful... hope he us a bust ... I wish no ill will ... or hurt just him to be a bust .

Didnt someone say earlier in the thread that Kevin Cooper was still close to the program? This almost reeks of something personal between people involved in the recruitment. Even if Garner hates Fulmer I can’t imagine this happening. Unless Hardy just has no relationship with his uncle.
I thought Cooper was his brother?

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
I have no doubt he was. Just wondering if AV will give any kind of explanation on all the false info. 1. D. Washington (still no explanation on that)
3. And now Hardy
Funny that you think you're owed and explanation....

3. And now Hardy

Why posting on a burner?

VN Store

Back