'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

AV info is offffff. Has been for two years now.

He called Cade Mays and Coley being demoted, which came out of nowhere. The recruiting info is always fluid. Itā€™s been that way since the beginning of time. Heā€™s just getting info from our staff, which some prospects just tell them what they want to hear.

If the barn and their fans are mad at us, then we're doing something right... **** those scumbags...
I have never understood the lure to Au.It is in the middle of nowhere. Unless they are still letting them smoke synthetic weed and not testing them or out right paying them big bucks.I just don't get it.

Hopefully, our coaching staff has maintained all the communications from Hardy stating he didn't sign. We will most likely need the evidence when questioned about contacting and visiting a player who had already signed his NLI.
And this is why a rule must be implemented that requires the school announce all of their signees from the early signing period at the end of ESD...No exceptions, no waiting to announce at All-Star games. If the school doesnā€™t, then there should be a penalty for not announcing.

He called Cade Mays and Coley being demoted, which came out of nowhere. The recruiting info is always fluid. Itā€™s been that way since the beginning of time. Heā€™s just getting info from our staff, which some prospects just tell them what they want to hear.
1-star is just jelly, better to ignore him..

And this is why a rule must be implemented that requires the school announce all of their signees from the early signing period at the end of ESD...No exceptions, no waiting to announce at All-Star games. If the school doesnā€™t, then there should be a penalty for not announcing.
Yes x 1000%.

The Mays info leaked a long time ago. A couple of us dropped the info in the thread but was deleted and killed. Just saying..

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
The Mays info leaked a long time ago. A couple of us dropped the info in the thread but was deleted and killed. Just saying..

I canā€™t say that I read everything thread because I donā€™t, but he said a few weeks ago or maybe longer that he heard straight from the horseā€™s mouth.

I donā€™t really care either way but people continue to criticize him when itā€™s clear he has access and gets info. But recruiting changes all the time.

Dude donā€™t entertain BGS ignorance. You canā€™t argue with stupid.

I canā€™t say that I read everything thread because I donā€™t, but he said a few weeks ago or maybe longer that he heard straight from the horseā€™s mouth.

I donā€™t really care either way but people continue to criticism him when itā€™s clear he has access and gets info. But recruiting changes all the time.
Theres no point. People will say stupid stuff out of ignorance. It is what it is and AV shouldn't even give it a minute of time.

VN Store

Back