'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I think the kid regrets signing with Auburn. There have been a few people that alluded to his parents kind of making the decision for him. He didn't look very happy at his announcement. Kid can't sign without his parents, so if Auburn got the parents nothing he can do.

Mods could you just delete this thread. Or merger all the threads of kids that signed elsewhere together? We need to stop giving these type kids so much attention. It was the same way with Washington. I guarantee that hardey gets on here all the time to check out what people are saying about him...as attention starved as he is. We got the 2 stud dlineman we needed out of Tennessee. Job well done to pruitt and company
If this site is generating income from the number of clicks, why would they delete this thread? People are pissed and still voicing their displeasure :cool::cool::cool:. Freak may be looking at big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with this one.

Good for Price reporting it. Exploit how this recruitment has gone. What these families don’t realize is that one day he might be draft eligible. And maybe some of the coaches on the Tenn staff or any staff might be on staff with NFL teams. This kind of stuff never leaves you.

I think Price and everyone at VQ will keep a secret regardless of destination....as long as you don't straight up lie to them and make them look ridiculous.
Don't blame them 1 bit in this situation.

This may sound like sour grapes but the barn can have him. Anyone this dishonest will get us on probation. Hope he hits the transfer portal and we can go Degeneration X when he asks to come here.

Not thrilled with Cade Mays recruitment but at least he signed early and didn’t pretend we had a chance.

Last edited:
I'm still confused. Not unusual for me. Do schools where a recruit DIDN'T sign have visibility to that recruit signing and sending his LOI to another school when he submits the LOI? In other words, should a school know when a guy they're recruiting is officially off the market. If so, the bigger story is why did the UT staff trip down to Chatt?

Last edited:
I'm still a little confused. Not unusual for me. Do schools where a recruit DIDN'T sign have visibility to that recruit signing and sending his LOI to another school at the time he submits the LOI? In other words, should a school know when a guy they're recruiting is off the market. If so, the bigger story is why did the UT staff trip down to Chatt?

They'll probably have to start digging after ish like this. 99.9% of the time, a kid just tells you and you can believe them.
Not sure I've heard of this bs before.

Wait, so was that site that said he had signed in Dec legit??? Props to the poster who did that. Kind of makes you raise an eyebrow at our staff. How readily available is that info?

It’s pretty wild how auburn can get kids like hardy and Pappoe and their families to just all of sudden just be pure trash toward our staff. No idea what they had over those two groups but both went from being in good spots to full on hate and terrible attitude toward staff. Auburn probably likes them burning bridges so they have nowhere to go

Admittedly... I only saw him play one game, this year's State Championship. I really didn't see a "can't miss" man among boys out there. He spent a lot of time standing around if the play went to the other side of the line from where he was. He never really pursued or hustled much. Sure he made a few plays but I didn't think he was dominate. I know it sounds like sour grapes, but I'm betting we didn't miss much here.

Would have loved to land him because he’s SEC ready body wise. But as I said before in this thread, we’re 3 deep with extras on the DL and barring injury he wasn’t cracking that this upcoming season. More pressure on Thomas, Bailey and upcoming signees in 21 and beyond to progress sooner rather than steadily.

VN Store

Back