'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Well if you found that, I wonder why our entire recruiting office is so inept?
Maybe they are inept haha. Dude just owned everyone In here. Nobody in here is talking with coaches, and I can’t believe y’all assumed that because an “insider” said so. Kid played some games it seems, but regardless I think he’s a big miss for us in state. Hopefully I am wrong, and big o and the kid from up north make us forget about hardy.

Edit so as I type this someone posts he said he didn’t sign? Let me grab my popcorn and crow just in case.

What a weird kid man. Ive kinda been hoping he’d end up here because he’s from my hometown and the vols seem to have so much momentum right now. But after all this bs...good riddance. When the kid proves to be a total nut case it makes losing them easier. I read earlier some uga fans feeling the same way about the uga running back that signed and then asked for a release. It’s the same type situation. Just an attention starved little brat. Go be 8-4 every year while listening to constant talk about your coach on the hot seat out in bfe Alabama. Good riddance. He obviously signed already. He’s just acting like a little teenage girl prima donna.

Can we save those numbers for EE's next class? We used to be able to count EEs towards either the next or the previous class. Is that still the case?

“I have been able to confirm through sources that Jay Hardy did in fact sign with Auburn. While he has insisted that he didn’t and told me and other media members point blank that he didn’t because ‘I was in Florida for basketball and I wanted to sign with my teammates in February’, Volquest has been able to confirm on Saturday that Hardy signed on Thursday December, 19th. While he told the Auburn Rivals site just days ago that he was effectively shutting things down and would sign with the Tigers in February, he in fact shut his recruitment down a month ago”

- Price
giphy.gif

Mods could you just delete this thread. Or merger all the threads of kids that signed elsewhere together? We need to stop giving these type kids so much attention. It was the same way with Washington. I guarantee that hardey gets on here all the time to check out what people are saying about him...as attention starved as he is. We got the 2 stud dlineman we needed out of Tennessee. Job well done to pruitt and company

I give 17-18 y/o kids a long leash when it comes to how they behave or handle these situations.

But I'm over it with this kid. Not Vol material character wise.

Spot on. At some point the attempts at attention are just so pathetic you get a sense of who they are. And really what they’ll be as a player. Name a single kid that pulled all this attentions starved bs that ended up being ana amazing player/kid. These kids have to have a certain physical skill set to be successful but also have to have a certain attitude/work ethic. The ones that become great typically don’t do all the over the top dramatic bs. Like I said...makes it easier to stomach him choosing auburn. So pathetic he’s signed but is still trying to string on our coaches. Pruitt knows so much more about defense and getting kids in the league than malzahn it’s just ridiculous

VN Store

Back