'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Vq was wrong on Hardy. Huge chink in their armor. Actually...it isnt bc i enjoy listening to them so, wgaf

I mean it’s not their fault. The kid shot a commitment video for them and asked them to hold it. So yeah they would think he was going to TN considering he never told them or staff he (his daddy)changed his mind.

Sure I was. Claiming this kid doesn’t have “integrity” bc of how he didn’t choose the Vols is a bit irrelevant. He wasn’t committed to Tennessee and what if he didn’t want to hear the mountain of stuff from his friends and coaches? He didn’t insult Tennessee or throw a cap or talk down the Vols. So why do we care if he didn’t give a heads up to anyone beforehand? What does it benefit us to call out his integrity and character?
if he told the coaches and others he was committed, yes he was committed. It doesn't have to be public if he gave his word that others relied on. To go back on your word, without asking to be released from It. demonstrates a lack of character and integrity. Imho.

Just don't hit me in the knees. I fell down some steps 2 years ago and ruptured both quads and both patella tendons.😁
If you get knocked down trippie and I will set you back up......... Well maybe just trippie, I’m old and my back hurts... 😎

Reactions: tn4elvis
I mean it’s not their fault. The kid shot a commitment video for them and asked them to hold it. So yeah they would think he was going to TN considering he never told them or staff he (his daddy)changed his mind.

it was a poor attempt at humor, braa.

After hearing what AV said, and then reading that he didn't show up to Sports Talk....

I just don't think this one sticks. I think he ends up a Vol. I don't think he signs with Auburn. I think he wants to be a Vol.
I think he does too.

But I wanna say this: regardless of how or why it happened, I hate it for any kid or their family that feels like they have to make a decision based on anything other than where the kid wants to play football.

I think he does too.

But I wanna say this: regardless of how or why it happened, I hate it for any kid or their family that feels like they have to make a decision based on anything other than where the kid wants to play football.

Completely agree. I don't want to judge any dynamics, or any relationship. That's not mine to do. But, I do hope that this kid gets to play where he truly wants, whether that's AU or UT or somewhere else.

Something just seems off about this whole thing.

Completely agree. I don't want to judge any dynamics, or any relationship. That's not mine to do. But, I do hope that this kid gets to play where he truly wants, whether that's AU or UT or somewhere else.

Something just seems off about this whole thing.
1573251670584.gif

I just want to remind everyone what Aubrey Solomon said just yesterday: "This was the one coach that didn’t bash for me my decision. He understood and he was like, ‘You know what, if anything ever happens, I’m one phone call away, you’ve always got me.’ That really stuck with me, and as you can see I’m here now, so it truly stuck with me.”

If Pruitt--whose job (and millions of dollars) is directly affected by these types of things--can act this way, so can we. This stuff matters to players, especially ones that read this board. Let's pull together, let's have faith something can happen in the future. Its really the only productive thing we can possibly do.
I was going to post this interview, I understand the recruiting front looks bleak to a lot of us, but this interview should stand as proof that Pruitt knows what he's doing and really knows how to stand out when dealing with these kids. Also, A Sol seems like a heck of a young man.

VN Store

Back