'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I don’t know either, but judging his posts on IG and Twitter. He has some major issues with UT.
Just gonna get worse every year. 17/18 year olds having grown men basically kissing their asz and National publications bestowing deva status.

Lot of good kids out there with a level head but I swear.. hearing someone years away from even being able to buy a beer, telling P5 institutions "you need to show me more love" just irks the **** out of me.

And get off my lawn!!

Kid may end up visiting. Heck, may even flip but seems he doesn't have much trouble telling people he's gonna do something and not following thru.

You know. I know we need defensive lineman but if this guy flipped back to us, I don’t think I would be very excited. Especially with the way everything has been handled.

What game has Auburn lost that they were supposed to win? @Florida? @ LSU? They have a severe case of over ego in their program. They should have lost to Oregon. Probably will to Ga & Bama.
That's dated October 2018.

Was this not around the time we beat them? We played 10/13/18 so I'm thinking that rant is from our game with em.

You know. I know we need defensive lineman but if this guy flipped back to us, I don’t think I would be very excited. Especially with the way everything has been handled.
Fair I think.
No interest in just ripping the kid or anything but yeah, if he ends up here, he kinda set a tone .

Went from explosion gif to "well, hopefully it sticks, position of need" haha.

If he waited until Signing Day and did it then, I would be excited. Anything earlier and I'd wonder if he would stick

I mean he didn’t seem to have an issue a week ago...... what could change in 1 week? Lol makes no sense
He's 17, receiving backlash, and doesn't know how to carry himself in a mature manner. So instead of being above it, he is gaslighting it even more. Hope for his sake this doesn't come back and bite him down the road. Never good to burn bridges. Especially when everyone including him and his family know they are the one's that acted sketchy here not UT.

Reactions: Vol Main
I realize social media is what it is but I really doubt 95% of VOL faithful even heard of Hardy let alone know he laid a big one on us. Come Sep 2020 they’ll still be rooting for the Big Orange and Hardy if he’s in the lineup.

That’s a nice little saying but not accurate at all. You know Pruitt ripped Sherrer’s ass on losing Hardy. Big recruiting misses matter a lot.
If anyone lost him it would be the head coach because they are the ones who always seals the deals. No one lost him. He just pulled a”throw the hat across the room” type of deal. You can’t know that **** gonna happen! They just pulled some ******** on the staff! Let that kid go! He made his choice. It ain’t no guarantee that these highly ranked kids will produce at the level that twitter users and “Online” scouts think they will anyway. Pruitt knows what he is doing. We will get some highly ranked players but it’s the “lower ranked” players “the steals” which brings a class together! It’s more steals out there that come in hungry and makes those classes turn out to be special down the road. The prima donas most of the time don’t pan out to the level that’s expected anyway. Do your homework.

If anyone lost him it would be the head coach because they are the ones who always seals the deals. No one lost him. He just pulled a”throw the hat across the room” type of deal. You can’t know that **** gonna happen! They just pulled some ******** on the staff! Let that kid go! He made his choice. It ain’t no guarantee that these highly ranked kids will produce at the level that twitter users and “Online” scouts think they will anyway. Pruitt knows what he is doing. We will get some highly ranked players but it’s the “lower ranked” players “the steals” which brings a class together! It’s more steals out there that come in hungry and makes those classes turn out to be special down the road. The prima donas most of the time don’t pan out to the level that’s expected anyway. Do your homework.
Only reason Pruitt got the job is because of the recruiting rep that he and a few of the coaches he hired. This is not a staff that has any history of finding a bunch of diamonds in the rough and coaching em up. This staff is supposed to be bringing in 5* talent and grooming it for the NFL while winning a lot of football games. If the staff keeps whiffing on guys like Hardy, they won't be here much longer.

Dude ain’t coming here, don’t care what anybody says about it. Clowning on UT on social media.

I tend to agree especially if things went down as reported. When you've given every indication you're headed to UT only to take a final visit and blindside the UT staff without so much as a phone call, I find it hard to see a path back to UT. To just go silent and pull the rug from under your home state school is more than a little distasteful. Speaks of character.

He's a kid, but one would think his father would teach him how to act like a man and make a simple phone call to advise Pruitt and co about his change of heart. As a coach, I could respect that and the door would remain open. We all know kids get a little caught up on a visit and once the dust settles, thinking returns to a more normal state. But with the way this one went down, I have a hard time seeing him in Knoxville.

Only reason Pruitt got the job is because of the recruiting rep that he and a few of the coaches he hired. This is not a staff that has any history of finding a bunch of diamonds in the rough and coaching em up. This staff is supposed to be bringing in 5* talent and grooming it for the NFL while winning a lot of football games. If the staff keeps whiffing on guys like Hardy, they won't be here much longer.
Chip Kelly with a mad charge UP to #33! Two whole 4 stars even! You must be leaking proud juice!

Last year it's Pappoe, now Hardy. Every time one of our recruits go down they meet chubby girls with reddish brown hair and Jimmy Rane pulls out his wallet. Our boosters care more about politics and the NFL... blah blah blah.
This. We went down and stomped em last year and Auburn can suck it...

Win 9 games next year and it’s on with recruiting those 5 stars. There is an equation with recruiting and winning is a big part of that!If not for 2 unfortunate loses, were 6-3 right now. But one thing those setbacks did was shine a spotlight on the coaching staff! Up until now, they have responded extremely well to show that they can coach and develop players for the whole world to see! A blessing in disguise! Recruits should be able to see that. Just my opinion!

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Win 9 games next year and it’s on with recruiting those 5 stars. There is an equation with recruiting and winning is a big part of that!If not for 2 unfortunate loses, were 6-3 right now. But one thing those setbacks did was shine a spotlight on the coaching staff! Up until now, they have responded extremely well to show that they can coach and develop players for the whole world to see! A blessing in disguise! Recruits should be able to see that. Just my opinion!
Hope so. Only team we've beaten that has a winning record is UAB. I'd take whatever we're seeing now with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Dennis64

VN Store

Back