'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
But how can you say that you didn't miss the point? He said nothing about who's fault it was we didn't land the kid, he questioned if he still wants him after the way JH handled things.

I may not agree with him but he clearly questioned HOW he chose, not whether he was recruited well enough. Both can be true. But you seized an unrelated post to repeat your POV, again. Not recruiting him well enough didn't force him to mislead everyone, including friends.

Nothing wrong with your opinion but you definitely weren't discussing his point.
narratives aint got no time for others' points.

MarcoVol

So many posters have lost their ever loving minds bc 1 kid chose another school.

It’s like being in the game thread on the FF.

Wild.

Edit: Committed to another school. Not even signed. Just committed. Makes VN reaction even more disappointing.

jdavis675

But how can you say that you didn't miss the point? He said nothing about who's fault it was we didn't land the kid, he questioned if he still wants him after the way JH handled things.

I may not agree with him but he clearly questioned HOW he chose, not whether he was recruited well enough. Both can be true. But you seized an unrelated post to repeat your POV, again. Not recruiting him well enough didn't force him to mislead everyone, including friends.

Nothing wrong with your opinion but you definitely weren't discussing his point.
Sure I was. Claiming this kid doesn’t have “integrity” bc of how he didn’t choose the Vols is a bit irrelevant. He wasn’t committed to Tennessee and what if he didn’t want to hear the mountain of stuff from his friends and coaches? He didn’t insult Tennessee or throw a cap or talk down the Vols. So why do we care if he didn’t give a heads up to anyone beforehand? What does it benefit us to call out his integrity and character?

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Sure I was. Claiming this kid doesn’t have “integrity” bc of how he didn’t choose the Vols is a bit irrelevant. He wasn’t committed to Tennessee and what if he didn’t want to hear the mountain of stuff from his friends and coaches? He didn’t insult Tennessee or throw a cap or talk down the Vols. So why do we care if he didn’t give a heads up to anyone beforehand? What does it benefit us to call out his integrity and character?
but...he was. unless you're just choosing to ignore what anyone/everyone close to his recruitment has said about it. video/article done.....players coaches prospects analysts and insiders......even the analysts are calling it a flip.

lol.

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
According to VQ and 247, it is unlikely we get Grimes and Big O, and Baron looks more unlikely as time passes. Morris, Walker, and Rybka are committed to other SEC schools.

Is this what we think in state recruiting should look like. You are happy with these results?

Of course all 25 shouldn’t come from Tennessee. What a bogus straw man argument.
One could argue his name doesn’t belong on this list because there is evidence that he is not that high on the board anyway.

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s Number 1 Insider #checkmystats
So many posters have lost their ever loving minds bc 1 kid chose another school.

It’s like being in the game thread on the FF.

Wild.

Edit: Committed to another school. Not even signed. Just committed. Makes VN reaction even more disappointing.
We need a good Waffle House meeting imo

cncchris33

I don’t think so. The kid wasn’t committed to Tennessee so what does he owe anyone. I’d take him today if he changes his mind.

The staff lost an instate priority who’s brother played for Fulmer. Should that happen under any circumstance? Why the jump to claim the kid has no integrity? It’s not like this is an isolated instate miss for this coaching staff.
Not that I disagree with your overall point, necessarily, but he was committed to Tennessee, and had given them assurances of such very recently. Multiple sources have confirmed that.

jackcrevol

Yes bc 247 and VQ have never been wrong.

And we are two different ppl. So while you may be in your feelings this week due to the Hardy announcement, I choose the wait and see approach and realize 17-18 yr old kids change their minds all the time.

There’s a real possibility to get 10 instate kids. Quality players. You’re never going to go 100% regardless of where a kid lives.

I’d be happy with 0 instate kids as long as the guys we bring in can play.
Vq was wrong on Hardy. Huge chink in their armor. Actually...it isnt bc i enjoy listening to them so, wgaf

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
I mean how many instate kids does this staff have to s*** the bed with to stop blaming the kids?

Maybe don’t have Sherrer going heads up for a priority with Garner. Or maybe don’t drop the first two games to Ga St and BYU.
Go back to the FF idgit 🤬 Lot more to this than that.

VN Store

Sponsors