'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

It's a toxic situation. The kid doesn't seem torn about his decision or regretful at how he handled it. Respect costs nothing, and for whatever reason, he hasn't shown any toward UT. Let this one go and move on before there's collateral damage.
I would prefer us not recruit him anymore.

I'm the kind of person that, if you burn the bridge,I'm done with you. I would stop recruiting him.

There are only two ways I could see him being in this class.

1-The current commits that got burned by him as well, ask you to continue to recruit him.

2-He comes to you and apologizes for being *hitty. And asks to be part of the class.

Baron was posting like we all knew it was TN. Then "Oh sh**, and giant surprise eyes "👀👀👀"
When it wasn't.
He was shocked like everyone else. Obviously been told a different "truth" like everyone else.
Ok l'll bite, what about the part where he says his heart is hurting or something like that? Yes I'm way behind but am curious..

Nevermind Charger it isn't important..

Last edited:
Last minute switches always hurt the most especially when a recruit has lied or changed his mind without telling the losing coaching staff.
Always leads to the “bagman” speculation.
Hope that didn’t happen here. Auburn used to have that “reputation” to try to compete with their big brother in Tuscaloosa.
Oh it’s true, I’ve been around several alumni who attended Auburn. Money people it’s the money that they bring to the table when they want that player. They have no reason to lye and there honestly bragging about it. These are big money people bragging about it at football gatherings that I’ve attended. There ex players, ticket holders and donates. I’m telling you it floored me how opened they were when they talked about it..! When your standing around ex players that are fans and money’s no big deal to them yeah you believe what there saying.

Oh it’s true, I’ve been around several alumni who attended Auburn. Money people it’s the money that they bring to the table when they want that player. They have no reason to lye and there honestly bragging about it. These are big money people bragging about it at football gatherings that I’ve attended. There ex players, ticket holders and donates. I’m telling you it floored me how opened they were when they talked about it..! When your standing around ex players that are fans and money’s no big deal to them yeah you believe what there saying.
Back in the 80"s, I played in the Pensacola Open ProAM. Jerry Pate was associated with the company that put me in the tournament and we attended a party at his house. While at the party, a bunch of rich white guys were talking about openly buying football players for certain SEC schools. I'm not gonna name the player but one of the guys asked me if I wanted to meet the players "daddy". The player was a black RB who signed with an SEC school and eventually had huge success in the NFL. Anyway, his "daddy" turned out to be a rich white dude :):):). This has been going on forever and it will never be stopped.

Tyler's punking the Barners. He's punking everybody right now. He doesn't like everybody assuming he's going to UT because of his dad. He wants people to know he's making his own decision and going where he wants-- and he seems to be having fun doing it.
That’s simply terrific news! 😃

He will be back on campus soon enough.
while I’ve believed everything you have posted and still do. I’ve had a teenager at one time and know how their minds can turn on a dime, us older folks have a hard time listening when the kids (or their family members are dishonest), it turns off some fans, even if they flip.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back