'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Oh, it's not accurate at all. I bring false info for fun. I don't even live in TN-- just visit there sometimes. Didn't take you long to see right through me.

(j/k you before anyone takes offense)

Lol all good. And I meant no harm, my man. Consider me one of those who isn’t clear still on who brings legit info and who doesn’t. I was just asking, not accusing, just so you know.

AV said earlier in the thread that from what he's gathered it was a case of the father accepting Auburn's "terms" very late the night before or over in the morning without consulting any of the others nor allowing UT to counter/respond. Basically told Jay where he was going. TIFWIW
please find the post and and link this statement....I don't usually bite in on AV but if he knew that he would not put that out on this board without 100% confirmation. Have you speculated or embellished a post? more than likely.
Did this happen, nobody knows, however, if it did it will be investigated to resolution. If it occurred it is with the wrong fanbase and the wrath will come.
Furthermore, this puts the kid in an unusual predicament.....

I don't understand that either. Why is that such a big deal? Are the UT coaches taking him for granted? It sure doesn't seem that way. We could desperately use some good news on the recruiting trail and some momentum now.
He wants his moment to be his. Not a predetermined, foregone conclusion.

So he's either just building drama to manufacture the moment... Or he's just tired of hearing about ut and he's looking around.

The point... Either way it needs to be unknown as to what he does.

Lol all good. And I meant no harm, my man. Consider me one of those who isn’t clear still on who brings legit info and who doesn’t. I was just asking, not accusing, just so you know.

No harm--I didn't take it that way. I was just kidding you. I added the note because I realized you haven't been posting long and might not get that.

The coaches may have spoken to Hardy or his family by now, but he wasn't taking anybody's calls for a while. I do know some of the other recruits and their parents, and they were-- and still are-- stunned. No clue this was coming or why it went down the way it did. Nobody thinks it was cool, given the length of the relationships, but that's recruiting. Things happen, and people surprise you, even the ones you think you know.

please find the post and and link this statement....I don't usually bite in on AV but if he knew that he would not put that out on this board without 100% confirmation. Have you speculated or embellished a post? more than likely.
Did this happen, nobody knows, however, if it did it will be investigated to resolution. If it occurred it is with the wrong fanbase and the wrath will come.
Furthermore, this puts the kid in an unusual predicament.....
This is the quote...

Wow been quite the day i didn’t even watch the announcement as it was a forgone conclusion to everyone on UT side that he was a vol. Everyone got sideswiped here and from all the info that I have gotten it appears the father is the one who has made this decision and without involving others who were involved previously. Every single person that was involved from his side as of late yesterday said vol. no need to go into specifics but I believe something happened very late or early this am and we were not given a fair shake if that makes sense. Now all that being said....In my heart I think this one gets flipped once all the dust settles....

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I wish the kid the best of luck but he handled it about as poorly as possible and still is being a dick by trying to blame others for his decision.

Again go to Auburn, have a good career but don’t be a damn liar then act like someone did something wrong to you. If you can’t have any honesty at least have some accountability.

This is the quote...

"Wow been quite the day i didn’t even watch the announcement as it was a forgone conclusion to everyone on UT side that he was a vol. Everyone got sideswiped here and from all the info that I have gotten it appears the father is the one who has made this decision and without involving others who were involved previously. Every single person that was involved from his side as of late yesterday said vol. no need to go into specifics but I believe something happened very late or early this am and we were not given a fair shake if that makes sense. Now all that being said....In my heart I think this one gets flipped once all the dust settles.... "

Thanks,

This will get interesting......I hate it for all concern......just hope it is not like the Gruden fiasco...

I don't understand that either. Why is that such a big deal? Are the UT coaches taking him for granted? It sure doesn't seem that way. We could desperately use some good news on the recruiting trail and some momentum now.

Yeah, things have changed a bit. Something's rubbing him the wrong way. He has spent a lot of time at UT and he always seems to have fun. He's good friends with Cooper, Lawrence, Bailey and some of the other commits. It would be a huge boost to get him onboard. He knows that... but he's on his own schedule.

Yeah, things have changed a bit. Something's rubbing him the wrong way. He has spent a lot of time at UT and he always seems to have fun. He's good friends with Cooper, Lawrence, Bailey and some of the other commits. It would be a huge boost to get him onboard. He knows that... but he's on his own schedule.
Ugh just a cluster. Wtf, we start playing better and all of the sudden these kids aren’t as interested?

Complete heel turn. I haven't felt this betrayed since Ted DiBiase turned on the Junkyard Dog.
GranularCoarseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

VN Store

Back