Time Out on JG................

Pride85

I just don’t understand some of these fans. There was a time I said the vols had the best fans in all of college football. I based that on home attnendance, the fans that traveled for away and bowl games and the calls that came in on radio shows. Always have been some negativity but not to the point to where facts doesn’t get through to the fans.
Don't lose hope. Just remember that they are members of the miserable minority, with emphasis on the minor part.

UTwick

Hard to argue JG’s progress or lack thereof for the coming year as some will automatically assume Chaney will perform a Crompton on him and others will place blame on having to learn a new system under another new OC. I personally hope that JG takes a huge step forward this year. Go Vols

alltimevol2331

Hardly. If he didn't learn to read D's and make timely decisions... at another school you'd have forgotten his name by now.
So you are telling me he has some of the best numbers in the SEC completing percentage qb ratings, interceptions so if he played on team with these numbers no one would have forgotten his name???? Wake up and smell the coffee if this team went nine and three with the same numbers you would be talking about what a great qb he is.

jwilliams

So much to catch up on... here goes...

Don’t worry, with his slow release and inability to read a defense, he will get plenty of on field bashing before the 3rd quarter of the season, let alone the third game.
Way to talk chit about a player buddy... not only a player, but OUR player. FU.

So, what's it been like not watching UT football the last couple of years?
It's been fun for me, because I love UT. I'm also able to talk shop on this board without bashing a kid who's giving his all for the program.

Why? JG is a redshirt Junior. If he can’t figure it by now, why should he be free from legit criticism? Also, he is hit garbage as a QB, so I reject your proposal.
Because he's a child and you're an adult. FU.

Lol... he's not a very good qb it is what it is
Meh... you're not a very good QB either, so...

I promise not to mention JG is one of the worse UT QB of all time and a huge disappointment until at a minimum the 4th game of the season. I promise.
Honestly, nobody would care if you never mentioned anything at all... ever... at any point in time... especially me...

It’s worse than hot garbage
Oh, you again... FU... again...

If JG played at any other school he would have been benched..
LOL

Like this post wasn't going to bring us out... lolz
FU

Catbone

Worst OL in CFB Three Years and Running

It's been fun for me, because I love UT. I'm also able to talk shop on this board without bashing a kid who's giving his all for the program.

Honestly, nobody would care if you never mentioned anything at all... ever... at any point in time... especially me...

LOL

FU
Im not on scholarship. I dont have to be. What a stupid argument 😂😂

Volgrad98

Give my all for the VOLS
Remember Nathan Peterman? When he was here I thought he was a terrible QB and couldn't play. He transferred to Pitt and was coached by CC. Peterman ended up getting drafted to the NFL. Now, I'm not saying we'll see the same results here but I have faith in CC to get JG better and to better adjust the offense to JG's strengths.

And FTR, I don't think JG is terrible but I don't think he's good. That can change. JMO of course.

vols 30

LOL

FU

He's 21 years old. Quit calling him a kid or child

jwilliams

Im not on scholarship. I dont have to be. What a stupid argument 😂😂
It wasn't an argument... it was me making light of your post. However, in retrospect I see that your post really wasn't that bad. I probably should have left that one out, so "my bad."

I'm tired of the flagrant disrespect to these kids who are working hard for the program. I don't think JG is the best QB to ever play at TN, nor do I think he's the worst. But calling him names and generally disrespecting him is out of line.

VN Store

Sponsors