Time Out on JG................

Based on what he said in the post practice video, he will get to control the protections and have more options on the "direction" of the play, at the line if scrimmage. He is taking ownership, so goes the spoils, good or bad!

That entered my mind before I hit the post button. I hit the button and immediately moved off of the site. I did not want my puter to blow up. Glad I did.

It is the off season and everyone is concentrating on spring practice, every armchair coach is going to offer their .02., even if it’s not worth a grain of salt.

Reactions: VOLAGAIN and gog1
[
QUOTE="gog1, post: 16545792, member: 75132"]I would like to propose a Time Out on JG bashing until the 3rd game of the 2019 season. Comments?[/QUOTE
If he can show something on field that warrants a start I'm all in...…………...GO VOLS

Based on what he said in the post practice video, he will get to control the protections and have more options on the "direction" of the play, at the line if scrimmage. He is taking ownership, so goes the spoils, good or bad!

Wait, we were told by the VN professional scouts that JG sux because he can’t call proper protections at the line. So he wasn’t calling his protections and assignments last year? Hmmm, JG bashers look stupid again. I’m sensing a trend

I thought the majority opinion was that he was fairly competent last year, given the line situation. Every qb will always have his basher(s). No way to know whether he will progress or not. I'm sure he would like to do that, though.. Over the last 15 years, the team is about a 6-6.5 win squad (maybe that's slightly generous, but it's close). That's the ceiling; he can probably get them there.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back