Tim Jordan dismissed from team

Supporting the 2nd amendment, hugely serious violation.

The weed...whatever!

Sometimes you have to wonder if a bigger star would suffer the same fate. Bryce was lucky.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Sounds like he had a loaded gun and drugs in his car... you think this was about free'ing up a scholarship? Remember dudes like Demetrice Morley, Janzen Jackson, Jeremy Banks... Dudes given multiple chances... time to move on

Poor decision by Jordan. He will live with it the rest of his life. It’s not worth it. Use your F’n head. So needless.

Does anyone want to go to the Sooner forum and break the bad news to them that he was our 3rd string RB?
NO, need to let them think we are coming weaker by losing our "star" running back. Actually though I am sure they will have scouted us and know who's who by game time.

I've seen murder charges brought much quicker. Why'd this take so long?
This was the first press conference Pruitt has had. He was asked a question about Jordan's situation, Pruitt only said that he is no longer with the team.. If I were a betting man, he was released the same day Pruitt received the police report. One thing I haven't seen discussed, if Jordan has a chance to get out of the charge, when would it be? With Covid causing so much disruption.. His situation may not even resolve until after his senior season is over. Releasing him from the team made sense in my opinion. Was the Alabama kid realesed from the team until the charges were reduced then reinstated? I am curious to know..

Last edited:
Literally 100% of this thread either owns a gun or smokes weed

I’d go as far as to project that a good 30% chunk probably does both.

Getting caught sucks but it’s not like he copped an aggravated assault w a deadly weapon. Sucks it’s a felony in Florida though.
Let me ask you a question, do you drive around at 4a with a loaded gun on your person carrying weed, scales and baggies often? The gun was on him, not hidden in the car with the a separated clip. Lots of people have both, but it's how he was caught that paints a bad picture for him. His charges may get reduced or dropped, but when?

Reactions: manUTe__VOL
Dude was rolling around with Drugs and Weapons. Best of Luck Tim on getting your life together.

Tennessee Football - Losing a 3rd RB should not be an issue. 2 Guys way ahead of him on the depth chart, a 5th year Sr and a bunch of Freshman.. plenty of options behind Gray

I don’t agree that we have solid RB depth to begin, at least until Hodge, Whitehead, or Small prove to be a quality SEC back. Crouch, possibly Banks could play in a pinch, but that would hurt at LB.

RBs go down all the time. I think we’ll need more than Gray, Chandler, Fils Aime for all the key carries and swing/screen/wheel passes. So, I think one or more of the freshman backs will need to make some big plays in some big games now. I hope they’ll be ready!

VN Store

Back