Tim Jordan arrested

I hope pruitt is drafting his exit papers right now. A lot of little vols look up to these guys and I'm tired of explaining why they are being thrown in jail,using drugs and threatening the police. Enough is enough regardless whether it is a starter or not
e
Tired of explaining? If you're seeing it happen a lot, then you're probably a UGA fan. There haven't been many issues with behavior pop up since Pruitt took over.

For a drug charge without any priors? These charges will be dropped and he will report for summer workouts. You don't ruin a kids life over something like this, you take it and build on it.

What if it were a Bama, UGa or Florida player, would you feel the same way?

Do some research on Tyler Smith, a terrific basketball player for us under Pearl. He had weed and a gun...can’t remember if it was registered or not. But he was gone. Immediately. There was no question or debate about it. I expect the same for this young man. A shame.

In the Tyler Smith case the gun had an altered serial number. I’m not a big gun guy but logic tells me that is a huge no no

He should be arrested just on the fact on carrying a loaded handgun in a pocket with no holster.....
I don't think that's illegal...I could be wrong but I don't think it should be illegal as I see we will start infringing upon the people's 2nd adm. rights. Is it irresponsible? Yeah but I'm also not really big on gun control laws.

Jordan told the officers he was carrying a gun in his back pocket without a concealed carry permit, according to the warrant. The handgun, a Ruger LP pistol, was found in his back pocket, loaded and unholstered.

Inside the vehicle the detectives reported finding a small bag containing about 9.25 grams of marijuana, as well as a scale and several small plastic bags.

Jordan was arrested and booked into the Polk County jail. He remained there late Saturday afternoon, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office's website, which listed his bond at $2,000.

His teenage passenger also was arrested; the teen's name is redacted in the warrant.

The concealed carry charge Jordan faces is a third-degree felony in Florida, punishable by a sentence up to five years in prison and a fine of $5,000.
Practice getting ready to start so he needed to start eating more. Nothing to see here!

I don't think that's illegal...I could be wrong but I don't think it should be illegal as I see we will start infringing upon the people's 2nd adm. rights. Is it irresponsible? Yeah but I'm also not really big on gun control laws.
Clarification: The reason it is illegal is bc he has an illegal substance in his possession as well... however..weed is just a money maker for the gov. ... unfortunate...we may need him next season.

Clarification: The reason it is illegal is bc he has an illegal substance in his possession as well... however..weed is just a money maker for the gov. ... unfortunate...we may need him next season.
Sorry: I didn't read this whole thread before choosing to reply off one of the first posters and I still have not but I stand by my possible incorrect assumptions.

Kick him. Let him get his second chance somewhere else.

M Boys gonna do stuff; no matter how much schooling they get. Pruitt needs to get em back in Church on Sunday. As far as the Gun Permit; you don't want a permit if you think you may have to use the gun.

Reactions: manUTe__VOL
Literally 100% of this thread either owns a gun or smokes weed

I’d go as far as to project that a good 30% chunk probably does both.

Getting caught sucks but it’s not like he copped an aggravated assault w a deadly weapon. Sucks it’s a felony in Florida though.

It’s like some people just can’t help themselves but to destroy themselves. Why the hell did he need a gun?

giphy.gif

probably in case ”things went bad” while distributing weed in those little zip baggies...I’d think.

VN Store

Back