Tim Jordan dismissed from team

This is a separate decision and Pruitt is following Fulmer’s old “judge every situation as unique” mantra. Banks will be back by August.

We shall see. I don't think UT wants all that Negative Press.; EVEN in this time of apologies for insensitivity. Banks got More than Preferential Treatment by the UTPD.

We shall see. I don't think UT wants all that Negative Press.; EVEN in this time of apologies for insensitivity.
What negative press? It already happened! If anything, a run in with the POLICE is in a much better light than previously...not that I’m happy with that. But Pruitt bringing him back definitely won’t conflict with his recent stance towards BLM.

What negative press? It already happened! If anything, a run in with the POLICE is in a much better light than previously...not that I’m happy with that. But Pruitt bringing him back definitely won’t conflict with his recent stance towards BLM.

Well you may have a point; any news outlet that complained now would be labeled Racist; So-------------------

Reactions: butchna
Not with those charges. He was never coming back and he was kinda expendable roster-wise

Not that it matters, but I recall an All American OL at Bama with the same charges minus the juvenile in the car, he never missed a game. Of course he wasn't exactly just expendable either, but still ... the charges could be dealt with if everyone wanted them to.

We shall see. I don't think UT wants all that Negative Press.; EVEN in this time of apologies for insensitivity. Banks got More than Preferential Treatment by the UTPD.
Why do you HATE this kid so much? Everytime his name comes up you crawl out from under your rock. Please, once and for all, just answer the damn question.

I hope he can learn from this and get his life turned around in a better direction. So many cautionary tales out there. So much counseling and guidance from all the adults who have their best interests at heart: family, friends, teachers, coaches, clergy... It never fails to confound us when we see a talented young person squander such rare opportunities. I guess the lesson is that our kids can't learn from our mistakes. They have to find out for themselves. And sometimes this is the result.

Reactions: Philboyd Studge
Not that it matters, but I recall an All American OL at Bama with the same charges minus the juvenile in the car, he never missed a game. Of course he wasn't exactly just expendable either, but still ... the charges could be dealt with if everyone wanted them to.
In what state and county? There are large differences in how things are handled around the country

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
In what state and county? There are large differences in how things are handled around the country

Don't remember for certain, but pretty sure it was right there in Tuscaloosa. Not certain on that though, I'd have to look it up. Do remember for certain he had weed and weapon in the car when arrested.

I do remember that it was Cam Robinson the All American tackle and a reserve DB, and that they somehow had the charges reduced to a misdemeanor charge of having a weapon in the close proximity of narcotics. Never even heard of that charge before then.

Cam Robinson got busted in Louisiana and had felony charges lined up until the DA got a "campaign contribution"

If Jordan was a 1st team All American, he'd still be on the team. He's 3rd string so yeah, these charges will be enough to process him out..

I do remember that it was Cam Robinson the All American tackle and a reserve DB, and that they somehow had the charges reduced to a misdemeanor charge of having a weapon in the close proximity of narcotics. Never even heard of that charge before then.

I think Robinson was charged with a felony for transporting a stolen firearm across state lines and being in proximity to the weed...

I hate it for him. Always loved how hard he runs, but we have a crowded backfield and he made the decision easy.

SO, If you are gonna screw up, make sure you are worth it! Age Old Adage!

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back