Tim Jordan arrested

I didn't think you needed a permit if you had it on your property such as your car. Does the fact that he's carrying it instead of merely travelling with it make the difference?
It is legal to have it in a moving vehicle. I believe it has to be securely encased or otherwise not easily accessible for use. Unfortunately, his was loaded and in his pocket.

Clarification: The reason it is illegal is bc he has an illegal substance in his possession as well... however..weed is just a money maker for the gov. ... unfortunate...we may need him next season.
A loaded gun in his pocket is illegal with or without the weed. The concealed carry charge is a third-degree felony in Florida, and it is punishable by a sentence up to five years in prison and a fine of $5,000.

Florida is alot like Texas. You can literally buy guns in a bubblegum machine. In today's world eyes are everywhere, I hate it for him. Idle hands, need to get the guys back to work. Better lifting and running vs partying and gunning. Crazy times, reminds me of 1968.
Truly doubt he bought the weapon. Most likely traded weed for it. But your right he should have been in Knoxville working out or running. Anything but selling weed in Fla.

Reactions: kbear01
Tim, Tim , Tim, what were you thinking?
I wish your time with the Vols could have been longer:(
get your head screw back on and good luck for the future

Reactions: TNbuc2
Truly doubt he bought the weapon. Most likely traded weed for it. But your right he should have been in Knoxville working out or running. Anything but selling weed in Fla.
Probably selling weed to The Gators, Seminoles and Hurricanes. Just sayin'.

The very worst news here is that he looks Chinese in his mugshot.

He could get caught up in that executive order.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What was the reason he was pulled over by the police ? ( I didnt see a reason, since there were 2 threads )

Literally 100% of this thread either owns a gun or smokes weed

I’d go as far as to project that a good 30% chunk probably does both.

Getting caught sucks but it’s not like he copped an aggravated assault w a deadly weapon. Sucks it’s a felony in Florida though.
I don’t. I did try both when I was around Tim’s age so I’m not judging, but I didn’t care for either.

Depends if he bought the handgun a year or two ago. The 21 to buy a handgun in Florida is a rather new rule.
you aren’t very smart either. he was talking about his 2nd amend rights.

I agree, I mean come on if it was just the bud who really cares i mean it's just a plant 😀
But the gun that's tough, I don't know Floridas gun carry laws but in Tennessee it's now indeed easier than ever to get a permit
I took an 8 hour class at Guns n’ Leather in Robertson Co. Also got my finger prints on file along with an extensive background check. I also pay to maintain my permit. For some that is not easy. No problem for me. The instructor said his intent is to arm every good citizen of Tennessee!

When there was 24/7 sports to be reported,on they were still fronting the social justice issues.

Ehh that was pretty overwrought imo. If you want to read about it, it’s obviously there, but if you didn’t it was never hard to just not click and I’ve never been one to get triggered by reading a headline.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back