Tim Jordan arrested

Some of these responses are simply hilarious..!!!
"You don't ruin a kids life over..blah..blah..blah)"
HELLO...!!! The "KID" made this choice, nobody else so if there's a ruined life it was HIS choice to do so.
Then there's all the posts about what the charges would be in Tennessee..!!
WHO CARES..???!!! What difference does it make ?? He was caught in FLORIDA. Hell, if he had been caught in Malaysia...he'd be executed.
Florida has made it so easy to get a concealed carry permit you have to be brain-dead to carry a firearm without one.
Florida has ALSO made it so easy to LEGALLY possess and use marijuana, again...gotta be brain dead to get caught with it otherwise.
A scale and baggies..??? I'm SURE there's a perfectly innocent explanation for that.
And...of all places...screwing around with a unlawful carry, dope, baggies, a scale...etc. at 0500...in POLK County...OMFG..!!
Grady Judd is the High Sheriff of Polk County and he don't have NO sense of humor with THUGS, which is what we have here.
This "Dude" screams criminal/ thug at the top of his voice...I hope CJP and Phil Fulmer are listening.
This individual is GONE from Rocky Top or the Board of Reagents needs to re-evaluate the people running the Athletic Department.

What about Kenneth George?
Is he a thug too? He actually resisted arrest last off-season in Florida. Tim Jordan didn't.

What are you talking about EASY to possess in Florida? It's only legal for medicinal purposes. If he doesn't have a stupid prescription then he can't posses it.
It's not fully legal so not therefore SO EASY.

He hasn't hurt or had any intention to hurt anyone so far as we know. Yet he's a thug?

Maybe college football should be played in Malaysia?👍...eh?

I just can't help but wonder how many people, who are saying this is a severe crime and that the kid is a thug, would, on a different day and topic, argue it's a constitutional right to carry a concealed gun without a permit.

Here's my concern, if he's running around carrying a gun at home, he probably does it back here in Knoxville. This is the second player in the last year who has been associated with illegal possession of a firearm. When you're trying to convince some recruit's mother that you're going to take care of her son if he comes to play at UT, you don't need her to wonder if he's going to be associating with a bunch of players who deem it necessary to walk around with concealed weapons. Time for Pruitt to have a long talk with his team.

young men and women wanting to rebel from the right way to live and turning to this. Their are no excuses, just accountability. I did some stupid things in my youth but, kept it between the ditches. Hope Mr Jordan has learned to leave the Illegal guns and weed out of his life.

I just can't help but wonder how many people, who are saying this is a severe crime and that the kid is a thug, would, on a different day and topic, argue it's a constitutional right to carry a concealed gun without a permit.

Here's my concern, if he's running around carrying a gun at home, he probably does it back here in Knoxville. This is the second player in the last year who has been associated with illegal possession of a firearm. When you're trying to convince some recruit's mother that you're going to take care of her son if he comes to play at UT, you don't need her to wonder if he's going to be associating with a bunch of players who deem it necessary to walk around with concealed weapons. Time for Pruitt to have a long talk with his team.
Maybe we should schedule concealed carry classes at Rocky Top and civics so students will learn the difference between legal and illegal. No excuse for illegal. He wouldn’t be in trouble if he had a permit and stayed away from illegal drugs.

Without this shutdown he would have been working out on campus, practicing and taking classes. Instead he's making terrible choices at home while surrounded by Judd's first. It probably would have bit him eventually since it seems 3yrs in Knoxville didn't teach him anything

Reactions: headhunter15
Without this shutdown he would have been working out on campus, practicing and taking classes. Instead he's making terrible choices at home while surrounded by Judd's first. It would have bit him eventually since it seems 3yrs in Knoxville didn't teach him anything

That’s exactly what I thought about last night. Players need to be with their teams like kids need to be in school for the simple structure.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM and A.J.
You are incorrect

Not sure what you are referencing as incorrect. The amount is the key, and it’s a misdemeanor. Doesn’t matter that he has a scale or bags. The gun in TN is also a misdemeanor unless you are a convicted felon or had a felony amount of drugs. Sure, each state is different. Was just trying to put some comments in perspective.

I’ve only been practicing law for 15 years.

Last edited:
I understand but, like I said...its a message board and I said if it were me, as in my decision based on the limited info I have he would be done. Not he is done.. I'm being very responsible. :)
I was actually agreeing with you. I just did a poor job of articulating it.😉

Reactions: Behr
Just the high points. Drugs, gun with no permit, scales, bags, and pot to go in the bags. Plus a minor. Can't sell that in a recruits living room with grandma listening. You can sell it if you are a recruiter for GA or the Tide.
You tell me?

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Literally 100% of this thread either owns a gun or smokes weed

I’d go as far as to project that a good 30% chunk probably does both.

Getting caught sucks but it’s not like he copped an aggravated assault w a deadly weapon. Sucks it’s a felony in Florida though.

Something tells me that Guns and Mind Altering Drugs are not a good idea. I own several guns, but I don't get ripped.

Literally 100% of this thread either owns a gun or smokes weed

I’d go as far as to project that a good 30% chunk probably does both.

Getting caught sucks but it’s not like he copped an aggravated assault w a deadly weapon. Sucks it’s a felony in Florida though.

FLORIDA; Get's it. Tennessee needs to tighten their laws a bit. I see Paper Tags all over Alabama. None In Florida.

Sometimes I feel like some of these threads are used by law students to hone their skills what with a few positions so ridiculous it would make Perry Mason blush. And I also wonder how many opinions will be 180 degrees opposite in 20 years 😂😂😂.

VN Store

Back