This OC search can’t be good for recruiting!?

He can’t even bring in an OC...
Give it a rest, Little Alex.
Trust me he is struggling
I don't know which team you are trolling for, but WHEN he gets the correct OC for the program, things might get a little warm. Stating UR team and a Florida address, maybe you are starting to sweat that a new streak is about to start?

He can’t even bring in an OC...
Folks take off the orange glasses that are blinding you to the facts. Pruity may recgonize talent but he sure is not been even an average head coach so far.
Why would Pruitt hire an "air raid" OC i.e. Helton - pay him way more than he should pay a first time OC and then demand that this air raid OC implement a run first power scheme with RPO players????????

This OC search has been a cluster F--- from the start. Expect more of the same next year.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Give it a rest, Little Alex.

I don't know which team you are trolling for, but WHEN he gets the correct OC for the program, things might get a little warm. Stating UR team and a Florida address, maybe you are starting to sweat that a new streak is about to start?

Im not trolling..Cant troll a team my nephew plays for

lmao dont blame the wr's
That's not what I posted. I blamed the quitters. You know, the ones who didn't want to go to a low tier ballgame but just wanted to go home? Yeah those guys who are hopefully not on the roster next season

VN Store

Back