This OC search can’t be good for recruiting!?

“Most of the time I’m always rite” 🤣

I didn't catch that.

73702a57a0859906f689e71a327bb5db.jpg

I didnt ask u to trust me but most of the time im always rite..Alot of u just dont want to admit

You also said Freeze was going to Bama. Did that fall outside of the "most of the time?" Give it a rest.

Folks take off the orange glasses that are blinding you to the facts. Pruity may recgonize talent but he sure is not been even an average head coach so far.
Why would Pruitt hire an "air raid" OC i.e. Helton - pay him way more than he should pay a first time OC and then demand that this air raid OC implement a run first power scheme with RPO players????????

This OC search has been a cluster F--- from the start. Expect more of the same next year.

utoverload,the negavols are all "po'd" because their "onesies" winter pullups are in the wash and mommy won't let them out to crab about the weather.

Reactions: UToverload
Based on what? A bunch of know nothing idiots throwing out names left and right and idiots believing everything they hear and read expecting the coach to run out and hire the first one that the bandwagon jumps on, even though he don’t know or ever worked with most of the names, and idiots therefore assume it’s a cluster F!
When in actuality he is probably using his brain and interviewing until he decides 1 is a good fit and they will be able to work together and win .

Numerous reports have come out & said that we arent losing any momentum on the recruiting trail despite not having an OC. We just locked up like the #1 overall QB next year without even having one. That is all Pruitt. I swear, as much as I see complaining about sNoWfLaKes on this board from 50 year old dudes, you guys sure are sulky & whiny. Pruitt will hire someone great, just trust the process.
Just like not all 20 something’s are snowflakes, not all 50 something’s are jaded toward a bright future. Though we have realized we have less time to wait before we can’t remember the Vols, yesterday, or where the bathroom is located. If only Bear Bryant would retire, we could win on the third Saturday in October, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: VFL1953
Norton and Pappoe sure took some u-turns the last couple of days. No they were not committed but they were showing strong interest.

Losing the team at the end of the season and uncertainty on the coach hiring front should be a cause for concern for anyone.
Do you have a statement from either of them supporting that statement? Not a reporter citing an anonymous source, them directly. Could it be that it was a couple of high level recruits playing out the recruiting game? Or, are playing the team that thinks they are a lock? The world may never know.

I'm not sure I'd call Fulmer a 'SEC coaching legend' at this point, especially with today's recruits. He is a VFL and we all love him, but I don't think he has achieved 'legendary' status outside the VOL family.

In a vacuum, having an open OC slot isn't a huge deal, especially for a program hitting on all cylinders; but when you are rebuilding and selling the future at a program that frankly sucks right now, the staff becomes much more important. It would be good if we land a solid hire sooner rather than later.

JMHO.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back