This OC search can’t be good for recruiting!?

VOL 4 Life 83

Sure we had someone sign, but for the 2020 class... Signing day is just around the corner and there has been ZERO leaks of any substance. It’s almost as if Pruitt isn’t even conducting a search at all with the absolute lack of any real insider info. This can’t look good for recruiting and makes me wonder if we are gonna even hire an OC...

Recruits see this and the longer this drags out the less committed some of them might become. Seriously what gives with this search??

Sure we had someone sign, but for the 2020 class... Signing day is just around the corner and there has been ZERO leaks of any substance. It’s almost as if Pruitt isn’t even conducting a search at all with the absolute lack of any real insider info. This can’t look good for recruiting and makes me wonder if we are gonna even hire an OC...

Recruits see this and the longer this drags out the less committed some of them might become. Seriously what gives with this search??

Let me get this straight...

A program with no leaks is a bad thing?

I have no inside info just like everyone else. I’m just speculating what a 17-18 year old might be thinking and how other coaches us this as negative recruiting
So have we lost any commits recently? Lost any commitments because they were worried about staff stability?

Reactions: savannahfan

May already have been posted but I'm nearly certain that the COACHES who are actually communicating with these kids are making them fully aware of what's going on.

Tennessee should have an offensive coordinator in place before the contact period resumes in January, but the Vols aren’t hurting on the trail without one right now. Sure Eric Gray and others have questions, but that’s why Jeremy Pruitt gets paid $4 million. Quarterback Brian Maurer is solid and 2020 gunslinger Harrison Bailey committed without one on staff.

- VolQuest.com - Trail Talk: Setting the table for a key class

7C5FE567-0E66-4DDA-95CC-72C4C01478E2.gif

NSD is 2 weeks away. I don't think not having an OC in place to date is a big deal just yet.

I have no inside info just like everyone else. I’m just speculating what a 17-18 year old might be thinking and how other coaches us this as negative recruiting
I try not to think like a 17-18 year old.
If they want to be Tennessee Volunteers they will not change unless the OC hire is somebody that has no clue about offenses.

VN Store

Back