Things I Have Built

also it looks like you had to notch the cross beam to accommodate every rafter. That’s time intensive but aesthetically pleasing

Building a Lean-to on back side of storage shed (10x16)... will move all yard equip and yard tools into lean-to, and convert shed to my workshop.
Will shingle the roof and then add a 4 ft wall around 2 walls, and call it done.

LFASLdK.jpg

Blowing snow a problem?

Likely will be, thinking about some lower panels to block snow... portable or such.
Good looking shed. It brings back great memories for me.
Sadly in TN most are concerned about leaving tools and equipment in an unlocked or open shed.

Good looking shed. It brings back great memories for me.
Sadly in TN most are concerned about leaving tools and equipment in an unlocked or open shed.
Oh yeah... I remember those days... if it ain't locked and lighted its gone.

change the spacing between the shelves a little....

add a couple of shelves to accommodate the shorter spice bottles and the location of the dowels for the shorter ones as well. (place the dowels lower on the bottles instead of at the lids)

increase the shelf spacing for the taller bottles to make it easier to get them in and out.

could also extend it closer to the floor and maybe make it to accommodate bottles of oils and such

Built this woodshed last fall. A friend had some old roof trusses and two big beams that looked like floor trusses. With some modification, they made pretty good framing for the roof. And then this spring I added a front porch. I found it to be a good place to park the farm tractor.porch.jpgwoodshed 1.jpg

Built these doors for my shed. Each of them are maybe 10-12 feet tall and about 6 feet wide. I built them by myself. The doors are to heavy for one man to lift, so I had to figure out another way.DOORS.jpg

VN Store

Back