There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

Two about how we’re excited about our program but in for a “rude awakening” in November. Another is a video of us vs Florida by the Coach 30 guy.

Hey…. little fellas, you’re the defending National Champs, your season is going well. Can Tennessee get a break from living in your head for a while? I know this offense scares you, but come on y’all.
With all of the incredible high school talent within fifty miles of theUGA campus, a coaching staff there has to really really try to be bad. They have a HUGE built in recruiting advantage that, to Smarts credit, they are finally enjoying.

You're joking right? They have three of them if you didn't already know. If you shut down by hours which is highly unlikely they still have Washington who is 6 foot seven and 270 pounds. They also have Delp a five star along with Gilbert if he plays. They also have a good group of wide receivers and running backs. Georgias offense is really good this year and it wasn't bad last year. Stetson has more passing yards than hooker through 4 games. So they are one of the better offenses Tennessee is going to see and then of course you have to deal with Georgia's defense. It's better than any defense you have seen or will see. So they have just as good of an offense as Tennessee and then a much better defense so it sounds like you're going to walk into Stanford stadium and demolish Georgia by everyones account. You might wanna try getting through LSU first because you've barely beat Pitt and Florida
Tell me how many offensive sets GA runs with 3 TE on the field at the same time. GA has just as good an offense as Tennessee? Maybe meth isn't for you after all. Tennessee whipped our OOC cupcakes, maybe GA should try that first before worrying about us.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Tennessee fans are living in the past. Kirby Smart is in his seventh season as George’s head coach. In the previous six years he only lost a Tennessee once on a Hail Mary pass his first year as coach. He is five and one against Tennessee. He is building another Alabama if you haven’t noticed as he has played in the national championship game two out of his first six years.
Only thing that sucks worse than your grammar and analysis is the Suck- cut that Kirby uses for his hair.

Last edited:
I live in Georgia and they are insufferable right now. But look, if I was a Georgia fan I wouldn’t be too worried, mainly because the defense has been so bad and last year they basically blew us out after a slow start. We’re going to have to prove it on the field. I hope we do.

Reactions: kcvols1
You're joking right? They have three of them if you didn't already know. If you shut down by hours which is highly unlikely they still have Washington who is 6 foot seven and 270 pounds. They also have Delp a five star along with Gilbert if he plays. They also have a good group of wide receivers and running backs. Georgias offense is really good this year and it wasn't bad last year. Stetson has more passing yards than hooker through 4 games. So they are one of the better offenses Tennessee is going to see and then of course you have to deal with Georgia's defense. It's better than any defense you have seen or will see. So they have just as good of an offense as Tennessee and then a much better defense so it sounds like you're going to walk into Stanford stadium and demolish Georgia by everyones account. You might wanna try getting through LSU first because you've barely beat Pitt and Florida
Ah, it is finally obvious. Clayton == UGa fan.

No one knows a rival's roster well enough to just rattle off players' heights and weights unless they're actually a fan of the rival team.

Exposed, Clayton, you've given yourself away. Go back to Georgia, you suck hard on these boards.

Georgias offense isn’t as good as TNs.

Kind of late to the game but I think Florida has a better chance of beating Georgia than Kentucky. Kentucky isn't a good match for Georgia.

Florida and Tennessee could both spread Georgia with their offense and they run difference schemes. Florida would need to have a similar game by AR that they had in Knoxville if not better to stand a chance.

Some people are sadistic I suppose.. at least the Gators on here occasionally say something insightful
I responded that I thought KY was a more likley loss for UGA than TN. I also said why I thought that. A few people responded with why they think I'm wrong. Eventually you hear from the people who have their feelings hurt because you have the gall to suggest their team might now win a particular game. Most of the time the end up at "why are you here?" Sometimes they have nothing insightful to add so they toss our something about someone not being insightful.

I responded that I thought KY was a more likley loss for UGA than TN. I also said why I thought that. A few people responded with why they think I'm wrong. Eventually you hear from the people who have their feelings hurt because you have the gall to suggest their team might now win a particular game. Most of the time the end up at "why are you here?" Sometimes they have nothing insightful to add so they toss our something about someone not being insightful.
Ohhh burn 🔥 lol I was just suggesting you go and talk with the people who agree with you instead of being an obstreperous troll

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
200 (6).gif

Reactions: kcvols1
Tell me how many offensive sets GA runs with 3 TE on the field at the same time. GA has just as good an offense as Tennessee? Maybe meth isn't for you after all. Tennessee whipped our OOC cupcakes, maybe GA should try that first before worrying about us.
They have three tight end sets quite a bit if you haven't paid attention. Look before you speak so as not to open mouth and reveal ignorance. Bowers, Washington, and Delp have all been on the field at the same time. In fact it has been Washington that made the block to allow Bowers to score in many instances. Did you not even take the time to look at the offensive stats for the SEC and see where Georgia stats compared to Tennessee?

Last edited:
Reactions: SLODAWG

VN Store

Back