There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

Reactions: Orange Maniac
My brother-in-law is a massive Georgia fan and loves sending me articles about how great they are and Stetson-this and Stetson-that, so during the UT-Akron blowout they put the attached image on the screen where analyst Aaron Murray has Hendon Hooker ahead of Stetson Bennett in SEC QB rating. So sent that to him as a joke (but I kind of agreed with it too to be honest) and he lost his mind. Went off on Hooker’s last name (sigh…) and on and on. I was like “dude you sound like you are literally bothered by this. It’s just something I thought was funny.” That’s Georgia fans in a nutshell. Look, Hendon Hooker and this offense are really really good ok? Just admit it. My god.
They have little man syndrome

How many Georgia threads are on here?
Not nearly as many as you’d think. Maybe it’s because I live here, but I’ve never understood why TN/UGA isn’t a bigger rivalry. TN fans are more worried about Florida and Alabama. UGA fans are more worried about Auburn and Florida.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
I still think Stetson Bennett is Jake Fromm 2.0

Poor little man Jake is out there pumping gas for the next 40 years.

At least next year, he'll have his buddy Stetson working the squeegee
Quincy Carter selling cocaine was memorable too. And Aaron Murray and Eric Zeier. What a class of losers

I still think Stetson Bennett is Jake Fromm 2.0

Poor little man Jake is out there pumping gas for the next 40 years.

At least next year, he'll have his buddy Stetson working the squeegee
Stetson Bennett can spend the next 30 years hanging around Atlanta and Athens just being Stetson Bennett and he’ll do just fine.

I appreciate this thread for outing Clayton. We knew something wasn't right about him, he was far too critical of our program to even be a nega-vol. But he never quite gave himself away, until here.

Turns out he's just an immature, fight-me version of ZippyMorocco. UGa fans have to be passive-aggressive, it's built into their DNA, but this fella adds the active-aggressive bit when cornered, too.

Thank you, thread, you've solved a small mystery.

Go Vols!

Reactions: chef3531 and Mccage
Don't know but I'm willing to go out on a limb they're more than 8 points better. Maybe I'm wrong and they're not. Maybe UGA goes in to Lexington and hangs 50 on them. I don't think the Dawgs lose to KY. I just think it shapes up to be more likely a loss than Tennessee.
Kentucky will score 13-17 points on UGA. Tennessee will score 20-24

Neither will be close to winning the game imo

Stetson Bennett can spend the next 30 years hanging around Atlanta and Athens just being Stetson Bennett and he’ll do just fine.

Yeah, I know....

Buuutttt, I still like to picture him working the squeegee at the car wash.

I'm admittedly jelli

Reactions: MackDaddyVol
Not nearly as many as you’d think. Maybe it’s because I live here, but I’ve never understood why TN/UGA isn’t a bigger rivalry. TN fans are more worried about Florida and Alabama. UGA fans are more worried about Auburn and Florida.
Because we rarely played until we had the division format. We've played Auburn 124 times, UF 100, GT 110, UT 50 times, and most of those are since 1991. I save my hate for the Lizards, the Barn, and Yech, as do most older UGA fans.

Butch put that on there for recruiting and it had nothing to do with “comparing him to Neyland”
Find me proof ONE person said Butch was comparable to Neyland 🙄
Haha I just know the implications are the very least were there and our fans get ahead of themselves. It's a friendly suggestion to let this play out this time. I can't say much else. But I like the challenge my friend.

They have three tight end sets quite a bit if you haven't paid attention. Look before you speak so as not to open mouth and reveal ignorance. Bowers, Washington, and Delp have all been on the field at the same time. In fact it has been Washington that made the block to allow Bowers to score in many instances. Did you not even take the time to look at the offensive stats for the SEC and see where Georgia stats compared to Tennessee?
You still didn't answer the question genius. What percentage of offensive sets does GAy run in 3 TE looks? I'll wait while you go count.

A great accomplishment for sure, but they also weren't playing 12 game schedules until about 12-15 years ago.

No doubt, UGA is great and the schedule is favorable. But there's nothing inevitable about college football and they are still going to play the games.
You are absolutely correct as any decent team can beat a great team on any given Saturday if the stars align and it usually takes turnovers by the better team.

You still didn't answer the question genius. What percentage of offensive sets does GAy run in 3 TE looks? I'll wait while you go count.
It doesn’t matter about the percentage it’s the fact that it happens in fact several of Bowers long touchdown runs were because of blocks by Washington with Delp on the field as well. Now if Gilbert can get his act together you can bet you will see a three tight end set when Tennessee goes to Athens. Every single sports pundit has pointed out how impossible it will be to defend that three tight end set. You will see it in Athens my friend

Last edited:
Look at the stats. There's not that big a difference
Can anyone remind me of the time Tennessee scored 6 points in a half under Josh Heupel to a mediocre (that's being generous) team? That Stetson boy is a keeper.

VN Store

Back