There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

Athens isn’t intimidating. Gainesville, yeah. I’ve seen us get blown out by plenty of mediocre Gator teams. I bet we’re close to .500 in Athens all-time and besides the last 2 games there, we almost always played UGA tough, even in defeat. For example, I remember in 2012, we went 5-7 and UGA went like 12-2 and they only won by 7 and we dropped 44 on their vaunted defense.
We are 10-10 all-time against them in Sanford and 10-11-1 against them all-time in Neyland.

Athens isn’t intimidating. Gainesville, yeah. I’ve seen us get blown out by plenty of mediocre Gator teams. I bet we’re close to .500 in Athens all-time and besides the last 2 games there, we almost always played UGA tough, even in defeat. For example, I remember in 2012, we went 5-7 and UGA went like 12-2 and they only won by 7 and we dropped 44 on their vaunted defense.
We’re 3-7 in Athens in the last 20 years and have only won there once in the last 15 years.

This is GREAT. We got the Dawgs shaking in their Boot ies

200w.gif

Don't know but I'm willing to go out on a limb they're more than 8 points better. Maybe I'm wrong and they're not. Maybe UGA goes in to Lexington and hangs 50 on them. I don't think the Dawgs lose to KY. I just think it shapes up to be more likely a loss than Tennessee.

I’m gonna start off by saying I think we lose to UGA. Then I’m gonna say I think you’re trying to slow play/ not jinx your team which is obvious. Firstly UGA isn’t losing to UK. Secondly there’s nothing I’d like to see more than UT put a shock collar on that Bulldog since you’re so confident against our beloved Vols. No one has ever been more afraid of UK than the Vols in football so don’t come here with that crap. I haven’t even thought about us having a chance but since you said that Vols by 10.

Doubt that. UK isn’t going to Out-Georgia Georgia. Tennessee at least runs a much different scheme that impacts UGA’s ability to substitute their depth. UK ain’t doing s*** against UGA and I’m not expecting that much from them in Neyland either.
GA will kick the crap out of TN. KY will give us a game.

Sure but this is more entertaining.
Funny how other teams fans can come here and talk a little trash and not really get too crazy yet when one of us goes to another teams forum we get banned and cussed out...I will forever be in the Gators forum hall of fame for the torture I inflicted on those buttheads years ago...They finally banned me after one of thier biggest posters started crying about me being there....Hey Ox you hiding on here?...Miss ya buddy! LMAO

Truth is we arent ready for AL or GA right now. We may be able to get there but we aren't there yet. We better hope HH makes it out of those games without injury. The line play on both sides is heavily in their favor! And that is a tough problem to cure in a few weeks.

VN Store

Back