The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

Now, now, JoeDawg. She's is a pretty sixteen year old young lady living in rural northern Jawja. In that area of the country, she's probably considered an old spinster! Best marry her off soon or the neighbors will start talkin'.
I'm still wondering about that Gatlinburg wedding chapel trip.
Soon.

@joevol33 I’ve got an 18 year old son that leaves for basic training in a few weeks. Would you like me to pass her info on to him?
I told her she couldn't date until she's 30, or I'm dead. That said, my flught is in a couple of weeks, and it's going down in flames😂

I’ve already asked, but I have **** for brains. Is he air guard as well?
Yes. He chose that so he could still go to school, have the state pay for it, get aircraft experience, and flying time with one of the local instructors. He’ll be sacrificing a full salary for the time being.

Yes. He chose that so he could still go to school, have the state pay for it, get aircraft experience, and flying time with one of the local instructors. He’ll be sacrificing a full salary for the time being.
Sounds absolutely worth it. It’s so insanely expensive to get into aviation these days.

I had to marry my flight instructor to get a deal. 🤪

Move to North Dakota. Establish residency. Work at the airport while you attend flight school at in-state tuition rates.

Move to North Dakota. Establish residency. Work at the airport while you attend flight school at in-state tuition rates.
Tennessee reimburses 100% of tuition costs to any state school if you’re in the National Guard. And he’s been offered an academic scholarship to MTSU. And he can use 50% of my Post 9/11 GI Bill.

So I’m not sure the moving to NoDak plan is in his best interest.

Tennessee reimburses 100% of tuition costs to any state school if you’re in the National Guard. And he’s been offered an academic scholarship to MTSU. And he can use 50% of my Post 9/11 GI Bill.

So I’m not sure the moving to NoDak plan is in his best interest.
The advice was for other than your son.

VN Store

Back