The Walking Dead

I wonder if seeing the actors of all the core characters leave has taken some of the drive out of him.

He’s made a series that will go down in comic book lore forever. Better to walk away on your own terms instead of letting the quality fade just to keep it going.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Just started watching this a few weeks ago and I’m already at season 7. What happened at the Negan introduction was one of the most brutal things I’ve ever seen for a regular tv show. F Negan

Uhhh...I’m 6 minutes in to Season 10 Ep 1 (the current season) and I want to turn this dumb ass **** off. What the hell?!

Season Premiere was pretty good. I thought the premise of a crashed satellite causing a forest fire was clever.

Made me wonder if the ISS has crashed.

The season 10 premiere got a 4.0 rating, which is the lowest rated episode ever. Part of it is they made the episode available early to AMC + or whatever their subscription service is called.

Still, I can't believe they are still moving forward with a 3rd show with this and Fear's ratings continuing to drop each week.

Fear is awful.

I honestly think TWD has gotten better since Rick left and the time jump. The pacing of each episode is much better and seems like the characters do a lot less philosophizing.

Fear is awful.

I honestly think TWD has gotten better since Rick left and the time jump. The pacing of each episode is much better and seems like the characters do a lot less philosophizing.

Might be; I couldn't tell you, I haven't watched TWD since the Season 9 midseason finale, and I haven't watched Fear since the end of Season 4. I'll probably eventually binge TWD but I haven't really missed it at all. If I didn't see advertisements for it I'd probably forget it's even still on. I don't know anyone IRL that still watches it and the ones that did stopped a long time ago.

Might be; I couldn't tell you, I haven't watched TWD since the Season 9 midseason finale, and I haven't watched Fear since the end of Season 4. I'll probably eventually binge TWD but I haven't really missed it at all. If I didn't see advertisements for it I'd probably forget it's even still on. I don't know anyone IRL that still watches it and the ones that did stopped a long time ago.

I would recommend jumping back on TWD. It’s not a must-watch like it was in the first 3-4 seasons but it’s entertaining.

I don’t know why I kept going back to Fear. It’s a shame because S3 was really good. It’s like Morgan brought all the lameness from TWD with him over to Fear.

I doubt I wall give the new one a try.

Gave up on Fear two seasons ago...setting new standards for goofiness. Stubbornly holding on to TWD. Negan is their only hope. Like the fun thing between Daryl and the deaf girl.

The Negan episode last night was pretty good. Should have
killed that ****ing pasty white boy sooner before he killed that mom and kid.

The Negan episode last night was pretty good. Should have
killed that ****ing pasty white boy sooner before he killed that mom and kid.

Pushing hard for Negan redemption. I liked the episode last season when he escaped and went back to the Sanctuary to find how run down it was. Makes sense there would be some kids from the old days growing up thinking Negan was done wrong.

Shame the audience has shed so much. The show has gotten better. They are doing a better job of dividing the character arcs. Daryl finally doing more than just grunting. Less philosophizing and monologuing. Decent internal drama overall.

Pushing hard for Negan redemption. I liked the episode last season when he escaped and went back to the Sanctuary to find how run down it was. Makes sense there would be some kids from the old days growing up thinking Negan was done wrong.

Shame the audience has shed so much. The show has gotten better. They are doing a better job of dividing the character arcs. Daryl finally doing more than just grunting. Less philosophizing and monologuing. Decent internal drama overall.
Yeah. I'm really enjoying Daryls character. I actually find the whisperers to be the least intriguing part of the show and prefer all the other arcs.

They waited too long to get Gimple off as showrunner and to make necessary changes. That combined with Rick was enough for many to give up. I'm waiting for this season to be done and on Netflix and then I'll binge it, but I honestly don't miss the show at all. I casually check spoilers now and then but that's about it.

VN Store

Back