The Walking Dead

The more I think about this, I actually agree. Enid honestly was the biggest loss only because she's cute. :)
Henry was just truly stupid. He was no true child of Carol's because Carol would have done a lot better than that. Maybe we can blame Ezekiel for that mistake?

This! To extract 7 people from the Kingdom without anyone noticing or any of the 7 screaming is just dumb.
......….and the rest of the show is so believable.

We
......….and the rest of the show is so believable.

We’ve had this debate. Everyone is willing to accept zombies and some dumb decisions to keep the story moving, but on occasion there are egregious offenses to logic (van flip!).

Now it didn’t take me out of the story in the moment but it did give me pause afterwards. They should have shown how they abducted the people from the Kingdom. Even if it was just quick vignettes as we realized they were missing.

We

We’ve had this debate. Everyone is willing to accept zombies and some dumb decisions to keep the story moving, but on occasion there are egregious offenses to logic (van flip!).

Now it didn’t take me out of the story in the moment but it did give me pause afterwards. They should have shown how they abducted the people from the Kingdom. Even if it was just quick vignettes as we realized they were missing.

That argument is so lazy. As I've said before if someone is truly going to come back with "it's a show about zombies" to shut down any legit criticism, then the next episode the person making that argument shouldn't have any problem if Daryl suddenly has the ability to fly and Carol can move object with her mind.

Arugments that talk about things within the reality set by the show are fair game.

Daryl’s greatest talent is getting captured.

My wish that Henry would meet a dire end was granted. All the deaths are really his fault.

His death was deserved but also shocking with the way they were building him up as the new Carl.

It also made the previous episodes of rescuing him so so pointless.

That and talking in Batman voice.

They gave him more lines now that Gimple isn't managing it, but he still talks like he's got a dead rat in his throat.

Ha! All he’s done is grunt for the past 3-4 seasons. I was over his character. Back to liking him now though.

You know Henry isn't their kid right? They just "adopted" him as theirs.

Of course but she grew to love him as her own.

His death was deserved but also shocking with the way they were building him up as the new Carl.

It also made the previous episodes of rescuing him so so pointless.

I didn't interpret the show as trying to play off Henry as the new Carl. He was far dumber and careless than Carl in fact.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
"Alpha and Beta, I'm just going to need you to look at the flowers."

So the show has dropped to 4.15 million viewers.

Whiskey Cavalier is on it's death bed. It's dropped to 2.96 million. ABC won't keep a show that low.

Carol showed her hard edge still there when she burned the remaining Saviors alive. The whisperers have no idea what they’d done.

Whiskey Cavalier is on it's death bed. It's dropped to 2.96 million. ABC won't keep a show that low.

It looked terrible.... but then again I’m not the target audience for that show.

So what happened last night...really don't watch this anymore. Someone give me a spolier tab..

I thought the season finale was pretty boring.
Lots of things made no sense to me...some walkers are frozen solid but others are crawling out of the snow and attacking. Everyone is trying to stay warm in the freezing cold but Lydia is walking around with her jacket open.
You can test if ice is safe to walk on by touching your foot to it on one spot on the edge.
Anyone know why Beta was whipping Alpha?

Lots of things made no sense to me...some walkers are frozen solid but others are crawling out of the snow and attacking. Everyone is trying to stay warm in the freezing cold but Lydia is walking around with her jacket open.
You can test if ice is safe to walk on by touching your foot to it on one spot on the edge.
The zombies being frozen were because they were exposed. The ones on the ground weren't upright therefore the snow kept the bodies warm... idk lol. Obviously Lydia is just COOL af and dont need to close her jacket 🤣. And I just assumed Alpha and Beta are just kinky like that.

Wasn't it because she showed weakness by shedding a tear, and that caused her have to kill one of her people that saw her cry? She stabbed the witness to her crying in the side head in the previous episode.

The whipping caused the same type marks on her arm that were on Lydia's arms.

Pretty dull season finale. The winter stuff could have been a lot better. Frozen walkers vs ones emerging from the snow was pretty silly.

And of course Negan shows loyalty by saving Judith. So predictable.

agreed, and no.

and that jacket Judith had on looked brand spaking new for us to be years in to an apocolypse...lol.

i realized Sunday they only reason i'm watching now is because i've been watching for so long. all i do now is sit there are pick on this show now. sad....i used to love this show. the last 3 seasons have been brutal.

VN Store

Back