The Walking Dead

The highway men were quick villains turned assets. I knew it when he tossed him down the elevator shaft the guy wasn't dead. Daryl couldn't have put a finishing arrow into his head just to make sure?

The highway men were quick villains turned assets. I knew it when he tossed him down the elevator shaft the guy wasn't dead. Daryl couldn't have put a finishing arrow into his head just to make sure?

That would make way too much sense.

Remove TWD and insert half the action and all the horror movies ever made.

The elevator shaft would be pitch black in a building with no power. So Daryl wouldnt be able to see where to shoot.

But they had to have some light so u could see when beta gets up.. just a thought

The highway men were the poor man’s saviors.

My question as far as the Beta vs Daryl fight was how Daryl hid under that board so fast.

The highway men were the poor man’s saviors.
I thought ii was actually one of the most interesting parts of the show. Here you have some people hardened by the ZA. Likely villains who’ve abandoned any connection to the past. This is suddenly interrupted by this glimpse into the past.

Remove TWD and insert half the action and all the horror movies ever made.

The Highway men scene reminded me of something I might see in a Mel Brooks movie but it did make me smile.
Beta being shoved down a shaft and Daryl not confirming that he was actually dead reminded me of something I might see in some cheesy horror film also. Not sure how far he dropped, but getting up and shaking it off reminded me of a Halloween movie.

Henry is now up there (along with Dale & Lori) with characters I really wish would be killed off.

The Highway men scene reminded me of something I might see in a Mel Brooks movie but it did make me smile.
Beta being shoved down a shaft and Daryl not confirming that he was actually dead reminded me of something I might see in some cheesy horror film also. Not sure how far he dropped, but getting up and shaking it off reminded me of a Halloween movie.

Henry is now up there (along with Dale & Lori) with characters I really wish would be killed off.
😂
It was always Lori and younger Carl for me. They were like a guide for '101 ways to make the apocalypse worse'.
Henry has joined them quickly.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
😂
It was always Lori and younger Carl for me. They were like a guide for '101 ways to make the apocalypse worse'.
Henry has joined them quickly.

I still hold a grudge against Andrea.

But Henry has been making dumb decisions since he was a little kid.

So out of the 10 deaths 3 were fairly significant.

Highway man, red headed guy with beard(?), highway man, Frankie(red haired girl), Old lady that adopted the baby, Rodney(teen boy), Addy(teen girl with glasses), Enid, Tara, Henry.

Enid, Tara, and Henry is quite significant.

So out of the 10 deaths 3 were fairly significant.

Highway man, red headed guy with beard(?), highway man, Frankie(red haired girl), Old lady that adopted the baby, Rodney(teen boy), Addy(teen girl with glasses), Enid, Tara, Henry.

Enid, Tara, and Henry is quite significant.

Tara was a useless character.

Surprised she even lasted that long in the show.

Most of that episode was meh.... the end was quite the twist. Apparently it happened in the comics although different people.

Glad they are FINALLY showing winter in the show. That has been a severely missing scenario on the show since it started. Georgia winters maybe not so harsh but Virginia/DC area can get dumped on by snow almost every year.

Most of that episode was meh.... the end was quite the twist. Apparently it happened in the comics although different people.

Glad they are FINALLY showing winter in the show. That has been a severely missing scenario on the show since it started. Georgia winters maybe not so harsh but Virginia/DC area can get dumped on by snow almost every year.

It did and the people in the comics were more significant; although I can see why the TV show would use it to clear some clutter, they've already lost some big characters and Michonne is gone next season.

The more I’ve thought about it the more I’ve wondered how they were able to abduct all those people with no one noticing. No struggle or anything.

Tara was a useless character.

Surprised she even lasted that long in the show.

The more I think about this, I actually agree. Enid honestly was the biggest loss only because she's cute. :)
Henry was just truly stupid. He was no true child of Carol's because Carol would have done a lot better than that. Maybe we can blame Ezekiel for that mistake?

The more I’ve thought about it the more I’ve wondered how they were able to abduct all those people with no one noticing. No struggle or anything.

This! To extract 7 people from the Kingdom without anyone noticing or any of the 7 screaming is just dumb.

The more I think about this, I actually agree. Enid honestly was the biggest loss only because she's cute. :)
Henry was just truly stupid. He was no true child of Carol's because Carol would have done a lot better than that. Maybe we can blame Ezekiel for that mistake?
You know Henry isn't their kid right? They just "adopted" him as theirs.

VN Store

Back