The Walking Dead

Yeah "Richonne" had a baby boy who would be 5+ years old.

If this isn't the last season of TWD next season definitely will be.
Fear's viewership has only been dwindling further, they look to only have 2 million viewers tuning in for next year's premiere.

Doubtful. It’s still getting good ratings for its time slot. They are going to milk it to the bitter end.

Next 2 episodes will be traveling to Hilltop and the mystery of the talking walkers.

Yeah "Richonne" had a baby boy who would be 5+ years old.

If this isn't the last season of TWD next season definitely will be.
Fear's viewership has only been dwindling further, they look to only have 2 million viewers tuning in for next year's premiere.

TWD will only end if they decide to, and Gimple isn't going to anytime soon because it's his baby and his job now is nothing but TWD universe on AMC. And even with the huge ratings drop and even if they get into the 2s, it will still be AMC's highest rated show. The closest to TWD and FTWD is Better Call Saul and it's averaging under 2 million an episode.

Heck, Gimple is planning on MORE spinoffs even though there doesn't seem to be any real demand for them.

It’s renewed my interest. These new players and their backstories and what happened to Maggie and when does Norman’s dog die...

I don’t miss Rick. His character had actually run its course and now the show feels a little more open.

I am intrigued by why the communities split. Why Maggie left. And what is the deal with the X scars.

I don’t miss Rick. His character had actually run its course and now the show feels a little more open.

I am intrigued by why the communities split. Why Maggie left. And what is the deal with the X scars.

My theory on the x scars is a kidney transplant between Darryl and Michonne , or they got involved with the ones who took rick and they ended up harvesting organs for a powerful community, my idea is that Jadis is a scout and basically a “farmer” the designation of “A” or “B” may be a code for a certain blood type or personality type/ health strength.

Maybe Maggie left and the communities split because Nobody could agree on the fate of the saviors or Negan.
And someone else saw the helicopter...

I’m actually stoked about the potential Whisperer arc coming real soon.

Glad to see Angela Kang bring back the creepy vibe into the show.

I'm curious as to what's going on with the Whisperers; Chris Hardwick says it's in the comics, but I haven't read those. Other than that, I'm kind of disappointed at this point. I'm tired of Daryl's tired act, and Carol and the King's thing seems unlikely (as did Rick and Michonne's). I'm also not thrilled about the supposedly badass 8 year old Judith, and Enid now being a trusted "doctor." The new people aren't too interesting, either. I'll give it awhile longer, but if they kill off the dog, I'm done. :rolleyes:

I generally don’t seek out spoilers but ran across one about this weekend’s episode.

Jesus gets killed while helping find Eugene.

Reactions: BigAl
I generally don’t seek out spoilers but ran across one about this weekend’s episode.

Jesus gets killed while helping find Eugene.

Saw the same thing about a month or so ago. I find it really intersting since this week I saw on Twitter that:

Tom Payne (Jesus) was really hyping the episode

The Whisperers seem more interesting than Negan & the Saviors.

Jesus was pretty much a wasted character anyway so his death was meh.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
The Whisperers seem more interesting than Negan & the Saviors.

Jesus was pretty much a wasted character anyway so his death was meh.

That's how I felt. Honestly I think it would be better if they just kill Negan off. They are already deviating from the source material, and the cartoony Negan Gimple set up seems out of place now to me. He was actually ok when he was talking with Judith a few episodes ago, but last night when he went right back into his high school jock routine, I just rolled my eyes.

I read an article that Tom Payne was ready to leave because he was frustrated at how his character was wasted, and that's why he was more than ok when he got the call that he was being killed off.

That's how I felt. Honestly I think it would be better if they just kill Negan off. They are already deviating from the source material, and the cartoony Negan Gimple set up seems out of place now to me. He was actually ok when he was talking with Judith a few episodes ago, but last night when he went right back into his high school jock routine, I just rolled my eyes.

I read an article that Tom Payne was ready to leave because he was frustrated at how his character was wasted, and that's why he was more than ok when he got the call that he was being killed off.

I think they should have the Whispers kill Negan. It’s the only way to bring closure to his character at this point. If Rick, Michonne, Daryl, or Maggie wouldn’t do it then no one else would.

Jesus was non existent last season. Barely played a role in this one until the last couple. He was kicking some ass there for a minute. I think that sequence showed just how dangerous to whispers are though. He was taking them out kind easy because they don’t really try to fight back or dodge. Then all of a sudden....

I do like the new direction a good bit. It feels more like it Si in season 3-4 when the thought that anything can happen was

Henry is all about her but isn’t she a good bit older? 6 years have passed which would put her at close to 20 while Henry is like 14.

This isn’t a FL public school.

Real serious question being, did Carl die a virgin or did they get it on in that tree hole?

VN Store

Back