The Walking Dead

agreed, and no.

and that jacket Judith had on looked brand spaking new for us to be years in to an apocolypse...lol.

i realized Sunday they only reason i'm watching now is because i've been watching for so long. all i do now is sit there are pick on this show now. sad....i used to love this show. the last 3 seasons have been brutal.

I admit I’ve stuck with it out of habit but I do feel like the show has gotten a fresh coat of paint since Rick left. Last week was really the finale. The finale should always leave you hanging on for the next season and this one felt like a filler episode.

I guess we are supposed to wonder who was on the radio. I would surmise it has something to do with Janus and the group that took Rick. That way they can set up Michonne leaving to go find him.

I admit I’ve stuck with it out of habit but I do feel like the show has gotten a fresh coat of paint since Rick left. Last week was really the finale. The finale should always leave you hanging on for the next season and this one felt like a filler episode.

I guess we are supposed to wonder who was on the radio. I would surmise it has something to do with Janus and the group that took Rick. That way they can set up Michonne leaving to go find him.
that's what i thought too, about the radio deal.

but the story is just stale....i thought the 1st half of this season was ok, definitely better than last season, but that bar was pretty low. we're a long way from what it was the 1st 4 seasons.

that's what i thought too, about the radio deal.

but the story is just stale....i thought the 1st half of this season was ok, definitely better than last season, but that bar was pretty low. we're a long way from what it was the 1st 4 seasons.
When the show first started, all of it had to be figured out. There were endless stories to explore in the new situation, and there was no precedent for how things should be.

But now, it's like working a puzzle and you're down to the last 20%. The end is no where near as fun or interesting as the beginning or the middle.

Reactions: jakez4ut
When the show first started, all of it had to be figured out. There were endless stories to explore in the new situation, and there was no precedent for how things should be.

But now, it's like working a puzzle and you're down to the last 20%. The end is no where near as fun or interesting as the beginning or the middle.
yeah, and i never read any of the comics, so i was going in really fresh, with no pre conceived notions or ideas of how things are/should be.

i just really liked the overall story. and you're right, it has settled in to "this is the new reality", so there's a lot less stuff to figure out as you go, a lot more "knowns" now, than in the past seasons....

One think I’ve noted is that gasoline stopped being viable to automobiles. Nod to reality.

If you go by the comic, it's another community that is like huge. Like 50,000 people.

Daryl converted his bike to bio-diesel, all he has to do is find an old diner, or restaurant. ;)

Beta is played by Ryan Hurst who also played Gerry Bertier in Remember The Titans. Whose character in that movie played football at Alexandria High School in Alexandria Virginia. So obviously Remember The Titans and The Walking Dead exist in the same universe.

Beta is played by Ryan Hurst who also played Gerry Bertier in Remember The Titans. Whose character in that movie played football at Alexandria High School in Alexandria Virginia. So obviously Remember The Titans and The Walking Dead exist in the same universe.
giphy.gif

The Netflix Z Nation prequel series Black Summer is available to watch now. It's serious and won't have any of the Z Nation goofiness. When it was in production it was described as before the zombie apocalypse got weird and was just scary.

Reactions: Coug
The Netflix Z Nation prequel series Black Summer is available to watch now. It's serious and won't have any of the Z Nation goofiness. When it was in production it was described as before the zombie apocalypse got weird and was just scary.

I might have to check this out. Thanks for the info!

My wife watched the whole season in 1 day. Said she likes it a lot.

Pretty big comic spoiler for the latest issue:

Rick Grimes is dead; like dead dead, became a walker.

Pretty big comic spoiler for the latest issue:

Rick Grimes is dead; like dead dead, became a walker.

Someone postered the panel on Instagram. Pretty shocking. They didn’t say how though.

I’m well over 100 issues behind on the comic. I doubt I will ever try to catch up. What little time I have for reading there are other things I would rather read.

News hit tonight that issue #193 of the comic will be that last issue. Saw an end note that Kirkman wrote explaining his decision. Didn’t sound like any spinoffs

News hit tonight that issue #193 of the comic will be that last issue. Saw an end note that Kirkman wrote explaining his decision. Didn’t sound like any spinoffs

THE WALKING DEAD to End With This Week's #193 - Report

"I’m upset, too. I’m going to miss it as much as you will, if not more so. It breaks my heart that I had to end it. and we have to move on but I just love this world too much to stretch things out until it doesn’t live up to what I want it to be,"

I was just about to post that. That's pretty crazy how quickly this has happened, at least to the public. Originally Kirkman said he planned to go to 300 issues.

VN Store

Back