The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way. Get ready. Cause tonight it's happening. I don't understand how guys like Hubbs/Hyams/Ainge/TB/ don't report the facts. Why UT singles out certain people and gives access to who? the ESPN sports network?

I wonder why?

Either way folks it's happening. If the lights were on you would be watching a group of people leave there homes/work/hotel/ and get ready to travel to the same place together and meet with JG.

Reactions: 1 person
Misspelled title thread lead to no credibility whatsoever. Leave now, and never come back, and we will think about sparing your life.

Tired of the BS by VolReporter when credible news sources say different.

Go back to reporting on NC State or the other 3 schools you supposidly have sources on.

Name me 1 source that said UT is not talking to JG? There hasn't been 1 source. Not 1 source.

I told you 2 days ago that you will be hearing about reports because UT started to give out access. I told you last night that it was going to be the last night of no news and then this morning we had over 20 reports from local and national media.

So don't tell me that I am wrong.

Respect the source and deal with it.

I'm going to have some dinner and then shortly after watch some tv and tune in to see whats happening. We have approx 2 hrs to go until i'm sure we start hearing about what happened with there meeting.

Reactions: 8 people
I don't care about my grammer. I'm not here to make sure my gramer is right. I'm here to update you on coaching search.

The more you respond to me the more silly you look to me.

I'm on the inside. I know what is happening. You don't.

So please respect

Reactions: 6 people
I just checked FlightAware.com...no inbound flights to TYS from TPA-Tampa...or any outbound flights to TPA from TYS...at least not any private jets. There is a flight to Orlando, but it is American Airlines!

total BS I would say!!

inisder info here..

Jon Gruden... will have dinner.. at some point.. with his wife and kids..

His Wife will ask him how his day went..

And here is the real clincher.. Breaking right here first..

Next Monday Night, he will be on TV!!!!!!

Mark it down!... gonna Happen!

I will give you this VR... After your post last night the internet blew up. Most of it was wrong info, but there was definently smoke..

Reactions: 2 people
I just checked FlightAware.com...no inbound flights to TYS from TPA-Tampa...or any outbound flights to TPA from TYS...at least not any private jets. There is a flight to Orlando, but it is American Airlines!

total BS I would say!!

Thank you detective.:detective: :ermm:

I don't care about my grammer. I'm not here to make sure my gramer is right. I'm here to update you on coaching search.

The more you respond to me the more silly you look to me.

I'm on the inside. I know what is happening. You don't.

So please respect

Does anyone else picture VR looking like this?

satchel.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
just watched PTI on ESPN and MikeTerico just said that he doesnt see Gruden leaving the booth to come to Tennessee. Volreporter is right on one thing and that is the National media is now talking about it.

total BS I would say!!

Are TYS and TAC the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back